Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Joe Biden thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    No, it's only creepy in the eyes of a creep.
    Well, Joe DOES have creepy eyes at times.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Riiiiiiight.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]41273[/ATTACH]
      Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Creepiness is in the eye of the beholder.
      Yup. It's all her fault that she feels creeped out by this old guy grabbing her as he stroked her hair and said something I'm sure he thought was complementary but definitely not when coming from an old man stranger.
      Last edited by rogue06; 12-08-2019, 03:47 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yup. It's all her fault that she feels creeped out by this old guy grabbing her as he stroked her hair and said something I sure he thought was complementary but definitely not when coming from an old man stranger.
        Speaking of creepy, who was it that was defending NAMBLA at every turn?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Video shows Joe Biden once praised 'neo-Confederate' group with KKK ties as 'full of many fine people'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden_...federate_group
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Liberals are now all about blaming the victim when it suits them. Look at how quickly they blame the person who was assaulted because they were wearing a MAGA hat for an example.
            And women he groped, according to Jim, complained about it because THEY'RE the creeps

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
              Listen, fat...
              He said "fact"! At least that's how his campaign spun it.

Of course they haven't touched his speech to a black crowd where he randomly said that he learned about roaches while working in their community. How could they possibly spin that one?
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Of course they haven't touched his speech to a black crowd where he randomly said that he learned about roaches while working in their community. How could they possibly spin that one?
                Yeah, they would spin it that way. He clearly said "fat." Doesn't even make sense as "fact" in the sentence. "Look, fat, here's the deal." I even believe he was going to either call him "fat arse" (but not arse, the other word), or fat-ty, but he caught himself in mid-sentence. And that's also why he was making of his weight by challenging him to a push-up contest. "Fact"

And here's JimL, the spin boy, in 3...2...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Maybe he could say that the roaches were "articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking."

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I think Biden is in the early stages of Dementia. He needs to be checked out by a doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      I think Biden is in the early stages of Dementia. He needs to be checked out by a doctor.
                      I'm pretty sure he's been a bit dopey for many years, but the liberal media has ignored it, or at least downplayed it as part of Uncle Joe's charm. It's not like making verbal blunders is a new trick for him, and a guy who is in full control of his faculties doesn't paw at little girls in full view of the public. Rumor is that the main reason Obama picked Biden is because he wanted to be sure his Vice President was dumber than him.
                      Last edited by Mountain Man; 12-09-2019, 08:13 AM.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                        And women he groped, according to Jim, complained about it because THEY'RE the creeps
                        And NAMBLA is not about pedophilia, but about working within the system to change the age of consent. Talk about CREEPY!

Comment

Perhaps Nancy could recommend her own?

Comment

His "confrontation" with the 80-something year old in Iowa resulting in his calling him "fat" and challenging him to a push-up contest not only had nothing to do with what the guy was saying but ought to have ended his campaign right then and there.

Of course in this post-Trump world, it seems nothing automatically disqualifies anyone any more.

Comment

His "confrontation" with the 80-something year old in Iowa resulting in his calling him "fat" and challenging him to a push-up contest not only had nothing to do with what the guy was saying but ought to have ended his campaign right then and there.

Of course in this post-Trump world, it seems nothing automatically disqualifies anyone any more.
                              You guys got this all wrong --- Biden called him FACT --- subconsciously admitting that the old fart was telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Comment

Hillary Clinton emerges as top choice of Democratic voters in Harvard-Harris presidential poll

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mocratic-vote/
                                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment