Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Joe Biden thread

God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    There was no basis for the investigation the president was pursuing and pushing into Biden. None.
    That's patently false. Hunter had ZERO experience in the oil industry, yet he was earning 50K per MONTH. That on its face is shifty.

The only viable explanation for why he broke federal law by withholding Congress-approved military aid to Ukraine is that he was doing it for his own political benefit.
    Even if that's true, the ONLY remedy listed in that law is for the Comptroller to file a lawsuit. He did not.

And, in fact, nearly EVERY policy decision a President makes is for their own political benefit. You really think Obamacare had no impact on Obama's reelection campaign?

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    How do you know this?
    For one thing, because an actual investigation into Burisma and Biden was not the demand, just a public announcment of an investigation of Biden on CNN is what the president demanded. The President also never mentioned corruption in Ukraine in any other context other than Biden and Burisma. You're not stupid, CP, you know what's going on.

Perhaps you're unaware, comrade, that ONLY the prosecution has been heard from thus far? And, contrary to Uncle Joe's claims, the "Biden situation" has NEVER been debunked.
    Actually, we have heard from the defense, in rebuttal to the House managers, and so far they really have no defense other than to complain about process. It will be interesting to see if your FOX NEWS actually airs the defenses case, being that they neglected to air the prosecution case.
    Last edited by JimL; 01-24-2020 at 08:21 AM.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    For one thing, because an actual investigation into Burisma and Biden was not the demand, just a public announcment of an investigation of Biden on CNN is what the president demanded. The President also never mentioned corruption in Ukraine in any other context other than Biden and Burisma. You're not stupid, CP, you know what's going on.

Actually, we have heard from the defense, in rebuttal to the House managers, and so far they really have no defense other than to complain about process. It will be interesting to see if your FOX NEWS actually airs the defenses case, being that they neglected to air the prosecution case.
    Fox News was the most watched of the news outlets during the opening.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Fox News was the most watched of the news outlets during the opening.
    Yeah, I don't doubt it, and that's a problem, being that FOX, instead of allowing its audience to actually hear the prosecution, spent their time blabbering the nonsense that they want their audience to hear. You know, the usual spin.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yeah, I don't doubt it, and that's a problem, being that FOX, instead of allowing its audience to actually hear the prosecution, spent their time blabbering the nonsense that they want their audience to hear. You know, the usual spin.
    They were broadcasting it live, moron.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    They were broadcasting it live, moron.
    No, they weren't.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/story...schiff-hannity

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Interestingly CNN rather quickly got that reputation during the House hearings. They tended to cut away for "analysis" nearly always when it was a Republican's turn to speak and then go back to uninterrupted live coverage when it was the Democrat's turn.

I guess this is yet another case of a leftist accusing others of the behavior that his side is engaging in.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

8. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    ... It will be interesting to see if your FOX NEWS actually airs the defenses case....
    Jim, why do you keep up this petty false nonsense? Is that really who you are?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since youíve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?Ē

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yes they were. I turned the tv on multiple times yesterday and all of the news channels had it on, including Fox. That they picture in pictured it late in the afternoon is immaterial. It was still there, as it had been solely on for the past 2 days that I could check.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So, now you're telling us that YOU watch Fox News?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since youíve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?Ē