Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: The Joe Biden thread

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I read the articles. I watched the House Hearings and part of the Trial. No one is charging Trump with the crime of Extortion. Which is an ACTUAL crime with laws against it. Which would be impeachable. The dems, like you, toss out the term with their accusations, but they didn't put it in the Articles nor have they given any actual evidence for it.
    Again, they've detailed it both in the articles and in their prosecution. If you aren't seeing it, it's simply because you don't want to see it. But I can assure you that your republican representatives in the Senate see it, it's just a matter of whether they are going to put themselves or their country first. Those patriots who chose to stand up for their country and testify against the Presidents orders, putting their own careers on the line, chose to put their country first. We will see how many patriots there are amongst the Republican members of the Senate.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    And this sham "obstruction" charge --- it was NOT "obstruction of Congress", it was resisting the very partisan attack on the Presidency by only the DEMOCRATS in ONE CHAMBER of Congress, who ignored the THIRD branch of government.
    And more than that, Trump invoked executive privilege which he is legally entitled to do and is therefore not obstruction by definition.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Again, they've detailed it both in the articles and in their prosecution. If you aren't seeing it, it's simply because you don't want to see it. But I can assure you that your republican representatives in the Senate see it, it's just a matter of whether they are going to put themselves or their country first. Those patriots who chose to stand up for their country and testify against the Presidents orders, putting their own careers on the line, chose to put their country first. We will see how many patriots there are amongst the Republican members of the Senate.
    ONE SIDE has spoken. Only the prosecution.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

4. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Your fake patriotism is laughable. And your declaring traitors like Schifty Schiff Patriots just goes to how depraved you are.

6. Amen Cow Poke, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    And more than that, Trump invoked executive privilege which he is legally entitled to do and is therefore not obstruction by definition.
    So funny to watch the Trumpian mutual admiration society reassure each other about just how right they are.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassmoron View Post
    So funny to watch the Trumpian mutual admiration society reassure each other about just how right they are.
    Apparently I'm so right that you can only respond with an impotent ad hominem.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Where is Charles when you need him?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

10. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    No, wrong once again, MM. Trump never invoked executive privilege, and Schiff, had you been listening explained why he didn't. He didn't invoke it because it would have open it up for discovery, and even you can figure out why he didn't want to do that.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Except for the fact that as usual, you are wrong.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yesterday, George Staphylococcus was caught on camera signalling to cut away from Jay Sekulow mid interview so he could "analyze" what Trump's defense lawyers were saying.

https://twitter.com/TimJGraham/statu...rump-lawyer%2F
    https://grabien.com/file.php?id=807703

He looks a bit embarrassed at having been caught in the act.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman