Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 181

Thread: The Joe Biden thread

  1. #171
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,015
    Amen (Given)
    1959
    Amen (Received)
    1608
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I read the articles. I watched the House Hearings and part of the Trial. No one is charging Trump with the crime of Extortion. Which is an ACTUAL crime with laws against it. Which would be impeachable. The dems, like you, toss out the term with their accusations, but they didn't put it in the Articles nor have they given any actual evidence for it.
    Again, they've detailed it both in the articles and in their prosecution. If you aren't seeing it, it's simply because you don't want to see it. But I can assure you that your republican representatives in the Senate see it, it's just a matter of whether they are going to put themselves or their country first. Those patriots who chose to stand up for their country and testify against the Presidents orders, putting their own careers on the line, chose to put their country first. We will see how many patriots there are amongst the Republican members of the Senate.

  2. #172
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,121
    Amen (Given)
    6115
    Amen (Received)
    7497
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    And this sham "obstruction" charge --- it was NOT "obstruction of Congress", it was resisting the very partisan attack on the Presidency by only the DEMOCRATS in ONE CHAMBER of Congress, who ignored the THIRD branch of government.
    And more than that, Trump invoked executive privilege which he is legally entitled to do and is therefore not obstruction by definition.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  3. #173
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60,424
    Amen (Given)
    13032
    Amen (Received)
    27577
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Again, they've detailed it both in the articles and in their prosecution. If you aren't seeing it, it's simply because you don't want to see it. But I can assure you that your republican representatives in the Senate see it, it's just a matter of whether they are going to put themselves or their country first. Those patriots who chose to stand up for their country and testify against the Presidents orders, putting their own careers on the line, chose to put their country first. We will see how many patriots there are amongst the Republican members of the Senate.
    ONE SIDE has spoken. Only the prosecution.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  4. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
  5. #174
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central VA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,143
    Amen (Given)
    8140
    Amen (Received)
    8555
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Again, they've detailed it both in the articles and in their prosecution. If you aren't seeing it, it's simply because you don't want to see it. But I can assure you that your republican representatives in the Senate see it, it's just a matter of whether they are going to put themselves or their country first. Those patriots who chose to stand up for their country and testify against the Presidents orders, putting their own careers on the line, chose to put their country first. We will see how many patriots there are amongst the Republican members of the Senate.
    Your fake patriotism is laughable. And your declaring traitors like Schifty Schiff Patriots just goes to how depraved you are.

  6. Amen Cow Poke, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
  7. #175
    tWebber Tassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sydney/Phuket
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,005
    Amen (Given)
    2593
    Amen (Received)
    1888
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    And more than that, Trump invoked executive privilege which he is legally entitled to do and is therefore not obstruction by definition.
    So funny to watch the Trumpian mutual admiration society reassure each other about just how right they are.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

  8. #176
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,121
    Amen (Given)
    6115
    Amen (Received)
    7497
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassmoron View Post
    So funny to watch the Trumpian mutual admiration society reassure each other about just how right they are.
    Apparently I'm so right that you can only respond with an impotent ad hominem.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  9. #177
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60,424
    Amen (Given)
    13032
    Amen (Received)
    27577
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Apparently I'm so right that you can only respond with an impotent ad hominem.
    Where is Charles when you need him?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  10. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
  11. #178
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,015
    Amen (Given)
    1959
    Amen (Received)
    1608
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    And more than that, Trump invoked executive privilege which he is legally entitled to do and is therefore not obstruction by definition.
    No, wrong once again, MM. Trump never invoked executive privilege, and Schiff, had you been listening explained why he didn't. He didn't invoke it because it would have open it up for discovery, and even you can figure out why he didn't want to do that.

  12. #179
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,015
    Amen (Given)
    1959
    Amen (Received)
    1608
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Apparently I'm so right that you can only respond with an impotent ad hominem.
    Except for the fact that as usual, you are wrong.

  13. #180
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    56,373
    Amen (Given)
    1181
    Amen (Received)
    20678
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Yesterday, George Staphylococcus was caught on camera signalling to cut away from Jay Sekulow mid interview so he could "analyze" what Trump's defense lawyers were saying.

    https://twitter.com/TimJGraham/statu...rump-lawyer%2F
    https://grabien.com/file.php?id=807703


    He looks a bit embarrassed at having been caught in the act.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •