Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Modern Art...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I have never sold any of mine. I haven't been painting much lately. I do a lot of digital art. I have a thread here.
    Does a pirate frame his art using driftwood or... planking?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I have never sold any of mine. I haven't been painting much lately. I do a lot of digital art. I have a thread here.
    That painting is gorgeous, Sparky!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

3. Amen rogue06 amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Popeyes has entered the world of avant-garde artists. It has a chicken sandwich, duct tape to a canvas, for sale. The price is $120,003.99, a bargain, as anyone who has eaten at Popeyes knows.

I wonder what they would do with the money? My guess is donate it to charity. Sounds like an interesting fundraiser, selling a chicken sandwich duct tape to a wall, then donating the proceeds to.............Salvation Army!
    Last edited by simplicio; 12-11-2019 at 02:17 AM.

5. Amen Sparko, mossrose amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And to think of all the priceless artwork my mother made me scrub off my bedroom walls when I was young. We could have had the house paid off and moved to a mansion.

7. Amen Sparko, mossrose amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faber View Post
    And to think of all the priceless artwork my mother made me scrub off my bedroom walls when I was young. We could have had the house paid off and moved to a mansion.
    A lot of it relies on the ability to brazenly B.S. about some esoteric meaning in a way that causes others to feel stupid if they don't "get it."

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    A lot of it relies on the ability to brazenly B.S. about some esoteric meaning in a way that causes others to feel stupid if they don't "get it."
    yep. The banana reflects the societal attitudes about integral passions and meaningful relationships and how they cling by the thinnest of hopes. With regard to the issue of content, the subaqueous qualities of the banana skin visually and conceptually activates sense of wonder in the hearts of the viewers. Each minor flaw on the banana skin imaginatively propels the viewer forward into the seemingly infinite progression of possibility while the duct tape holds their attention in the present.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by simplicio View Post
    Popeyes has entered the world of avant-garde artists. It has a chicken sandwich, duct tape to a canvas, for sale. The price is $120,003.99, a bargain, as anyone who has eaten at Popeyes knows.
    I can attest from personal experience that a two piece mild all dark meal from Popeyes is a work of art.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    yep. The banana reflects the societal attitudes about integral passions and meaningful relationships and how they cling by the thinnest of hopes. With regard to the issue of content, the subaqueous qualities of the banana skin visually and conceptually activates sense of wonder in the hearts of the viewers. Each minor flaw on the banana skin imaginatively propels the viewer forward into the seemingly infinite progression of possibility while the duct tape holds their attention in the present.
    Um... yeah! Exactly. I couldn't have said it better.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Um... yeah! Exactly. I couldn't have said it better.
    I used the rogue-tech 9000 art critic babble generator.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as, uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

14. Amen Sparko amen'd this post.