Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Modern Art...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    A lot of it relies on the ability to brazenly B.S. about some esoteric meaning in a way that causes others to feel stupid if they don't "get it."
    yep. The banana reflects the societal attitudes about integral passions and meaningful relationships and how they cling by the thinnest of hopes. With regard to the issue of content, the subaqueous qualities of the banana skin visually and conceptually activates sense of wonder in the hearts of the viewers. Each minor flaw on the banana skin imaginatively propels the viewer forward into the seemingly infinite progression of possibility while the duct tape holds their attention in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by simplicio View Post
      Popeyes has entered the world of avant-garde artists. It has a chicken sandwich, duct tape to a canvas, for sale. The price is $120,003.99, a bargain, as anyone who has eaten at Popeyes knows.
      I can attest from personal experience that a two piece mild all dark meal from Popeyes is a work of art.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        yep. The banana reflects the societal attitudes about integral passions and meaningful relationships and how they cling by the thinnest of hopes. With regard to the issue of content, the subaqueous qualities of the banana skin visually and conceptually activates sense of wonder in the hearts of the viewers. Each minor flaw on the banana skin imaginatively propels the viewer forward into the seemingly infinite progression of possibility while the duct tape holds their attention in the present.
        Um... yeah! Exactly. I couldn't have said it better.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Um... yeah! Exactly. I couldn't have said it better.
          I used the rogue-tech 9000 art critic babble generator.

Comment

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as, uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as, uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.
              What's a "map?"

Comment

What's a "map?"
                It's that origami/folding paper puzzle thing that wimmenfolk insist we men look at while driving across country.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It's that origami/folding paper puzzle thing that wimmenfolk insist we men look at while driving across country.
                  We don't need no stinkin' maps!

Women can't read em and we don't need em.

Comment

We don't need no stinkin' maps!

Women can't read em and we don't need em.
                    We need to add that to our party platform

Comment

We need to add that to our party platform

first we need to impeach all the other candidates.

We need some artichokes of peaches.

Comment

first we need to impeach all the other candidates.

We need some artichokes of peaches.
                        And bacon of course.

Comment

Heard this somewhere, and I'm pretty sure it's a true story...

"Dad, how did people used to find their way around without GPS?"
                          "They used maps."
                          "Duh... I mean before there was Google Maps."

Comment