Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Pocahontas is officially white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocahontas is officially white

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    E. Warren takes DNA test which proves her native american heritage and wins 1 million dollars from Trump to be donated to her favorite charity. Who would like to bet that the corrupt lying Trump denies making, and renegs on the deal?

Trump: "I will give you a million dollars, paid for by Trump, to be given to your favorite charity, if you take the test and it proves you're indian"

Don't you Trump sheep ever get embarrassed?
    No.

Originally posted by Pocahontas
    I shouldn't have done it. I am not a person of color. I am not a citizen of a tribe and I have apologized for confusion I have caused on tribal citizenship, tribal sovereignty and for any harm I have caused.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ampaign-update
    Sad!
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

I am not a citizen of a tribe and I have apologized for confusion I have caused on tribal citizenship, tribal sovereignty and for any harm I have caused.”

"Confusion"?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The whole thing is sad. DNA testing isn't meaningful to the American Indians, I'm told, because they frequently took women (and children?) Into their tribes as war prizes (for lack of better word), and because there were actual intermarriages.
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

One of my uncles had one of those DNA tests done to see if there what kind of stuff we had in our DNA. Turns out he's pretty much danish. I always found it hilarious he was disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
          One of my uncles had one of those DNA tests done to see if there what kind of stuff we had in our DNA. Turns out he's pretty much danish. I always found it hilarious he was disappointed.
          I liked that DNA commercial where the guys always thought they were German, then discovered they were Swedish or something.

Not THIS one, but kinda like it...

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I did too. 50% Italian, 25% Spanish, around 23% French and 2% Iranian. Allahu Akbar infidel!
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
              23% French
              I'll remember to bring wine and cheese when I visit.

Comment

I did too. 50% Italian, 25% Spanish, around 23% French and 2% Iranian. Allahu Akbar infidel!
                I'm more worried about the French part

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                  No.

Sad!
                  Wait a minute. Isn't she the last woman of color still running?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm kinda sorta thinking about getting the test. I believe we're pretty well documented on both sides of the family....but ... hmmmm....
                    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

I'll remember to bring wine and cheese when I visit.
                      Cool!
                      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Cool!
                        Now that I finally have a good job, I hope to visit the US every now and then. The first trip is going to Florida to visit friends, see the Cape Canaveral and other places. And then a trip to Canada to visit my big sister.

I also have family living in the south of the US. Always, wanted to visit them.

Comment

Now that I finally have a good job, I hope to visit the US every now and then. The first trip is going to Florida to visit friends, see the Cape Canaveral and other places. And then a trip to Canada to visit my big sister.

When you're in Florida, you're just "down the road" from Texas! Would love to see you, and you don't even need to bring me any of those canned jellied ham thingies!

Comment

What about New England!

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                              I'm kinda sorta thinking about getting the test. I believe we're pretty well documented on both sides of the family....but ... hmmmm....
                              Due to infidelity a whole lot of folks don't have the ancestry that they think they do.

Comment