Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Pocahontas is officially white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Due to infidelity a whole lot of folks don't have the ancestry that they think they do.
    In many cultures, that wouldn't change things much; most cultures are much more homogeneous than here.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard
      And then a trip to Canada to visit my big sister.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        Are you willing to feed him?
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          Are you willing to feed him?
          Yes?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

If I had enough money, I'd love to visit each and every one of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post

If not in this lifetime.........

Comment

Kewl. roguetech laboratories and bait shop needs new test subjects um, I mean visitors. Yeah. Visitors. That's it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Just visit the cool kids like me!
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

If you come here in the wintertime, you won't melt and I'll be willing to show you the Death Valley.
                    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      When you're in Florida, you're just "down the road" from Texas! Would love to see you, and you don't even need to bring me any of those canned jellied ham thingies!
                      Alabama is closer.
                      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

If he has relatives in Alberta then you probably know them.

Pop 61...
                        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                          If he has relatives in Alberta then you probably know them.

Pop 61...
                          Hah!

At least here no matter what time of year he comes he would be acclimatized to the weather.

Not like where you live in the deep heat of the southerly bits.

Comment

Hah!

At least here no matter what time of year he comes he would be acclimatized to the weather.

There is a reason why so many Canuckistanis and 'Muricans from up north come down here during the Winter you know. smiley smugflag.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

When are you going to Florida?
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Hah!

No problem. He's going to Florida first.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment