Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Dream Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Idea

I took a nap over the weekend and woke up with a pretty weird idea for a little horror story revolving around, of all things, a bathtub. I started writing it and I think I might have something here (although it's not enough content for more than probably about a dozen page story).
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Was it a haunted bathtub?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Was it a haunted bathtub?
      Nope, my idea is a good bit more off-the-wall than that.

ETA: Let me finish the thing and I'll share it with you.
      Last edited by Zymologist; 12-09-2019, 10:45 AM.
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

[2-to-1 that a Sumo wrestler is involved]

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
            I took a nap over the weekend and woke up with a pretty weird idea for a little horror story revolving around, of all things, a bathtub ...

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X