Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Ever wonder why Trump has Guilianni chasing down conspiracy theories ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Guiliani is asserting a conspiracy theory I suspected all along, and one that seems pretty obvious. That the impeachment circus was a smokes screen to cover-up the Obama/Biden Ukraine corruption Trump was getting close to exposing (which also explains why the impeachment itself is so chaotic and badly orchestrated).

Dem’s impeachment for innocent conduct is intended to obstruct the below investigations of Obama-era corruption:

- Billions of laundered $
    - Billions, mostly US $, widely misused
    - Extortion
    - Bribery
    - DNC collusion w/ Ukraine to destroy candidate Trump

Much more to come.
    Now there's two ways to look at this. Giuliani is flailing about with false accusations to deflect from Trump. Or Giuliani is spouting facts which would explain why he's getting relentlessly attacked by MSM and federal prosecutors. To me, the latter seems the most logical.

But the anti-Trump crowd I'm sure will see it differently.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      Now there's two ways to look at this. Giuliani is flailing about with false accusations to deflect from Trump. Or Giuliani is spouting facts which would explain why he's getting relentlessly attacked by MSM and federal prosecutors. To me, the latter seems the most logical.

But the anti-Trump crowd I'm sure will see it differently.
      I thought it was a heck of a coincidence that Giuliani was suddenly under the scrutiny of the Feds just as he began going public with the info he learned about Joe, Hunter, and Ukraine.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        I thought it was a heck of a coincidence that Giuliani was suddenly under the scrutiny of the Feds just as he began going public with the info he learned about Joe, Hunter, and Ukraine.
        It makes absolutely no sense to me he'd be bringing even more attention to himself by espousing wild and easily disproved theories while under federal scrutiny.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
          It makes absolutely no sense to me he'd be bringing even more attention to himself by espousing wild and easily disproved theories while under federal scrutiny.
          The liberal narrative is that he's crazy and stupid, but that doesn't strike me as plausible.

Comment

The liberal narrative is that he's crazy and stupid, but that doesn't strike me as plausible.
            What is crazy, truly crazy, is the idea that a man who has used lawyers to cover his dirty deeds his entire life, even as he entered the presidency, to the point the most recent lawyer is in jail for 3 years, has suddenly with his latest lawyer stopped doing that, to the point we could justify ignoring signs he's still doing it.

To be clear, to believe that is even remotely a possibility requires a level of naivete that is not to be found in anyone posting here.
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
              What is crazy, truly crazy, is the idea that a man who has used lawyers to cover his dirty deeds his entire life, even as he entered the presidency, to the point the most recent lawyer is in jail for 3 years, has suddenly with his latest lawyer stopped doing that, to the point we could justify ignoring signs he's still doing it.

To be clear, to believe that is even remotely a possibility requires a level of naivete that is not to be found in anyone posting here.
              And yet there's still no evidence that any crimes were committed. I guess Trump is just that good at covering his tracks.

Comment

And yet there's still no evidence that any crimes were committed. I guess Trump is just that good at covering his tracks.
                Now delay the smokes screen even longer after we had just previously expressed the urgency to get the proceedings done in the name of national security. And the reasons just keep adding up that Giuliani is correct.

Comment

You keep saying that as if saying it makes it true. He's committed obstruction of congress, bribery, and gross abuse of the power of the office.
                  My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

You keep saying that as if saying it makes it true. He's committed obstruction of congress, bribery, and gross abuse of the power of the office.
                    "Obstruction of Congress" isn't a thing. There is literally no law on the books called "obstruction of Congress". Bribery wasn't even mentioned in the articles of impeachment, so it's irrelevant. Finally, "abuse of power" is a uselessly vague term, and the articles of impeachment don't describe any actual crimes committed by the President.

So...

Comment

"Obstruction of Congress" isn't a thing. There is literally no law on the books called "obstruction of Congress". Bribery wasn't even mentioned in the articles of impeachment, so it's irrelevant. Finally, "abuse of power" is a uselessly vague term, and the articles of impeachment don't describe any actual crimes committed by the President.

So...
                      Actually, and sadly, for you to dismiss those crimes so glibly, especially abuse of power, means you have no clue why this country was founded nor the principles and practices in other governments that drove the founding fathers to create the government we have.

Comment

Actually, and sadly, for you to dismiss those crimes so glibly, especially abuse of power, means you have no clue why this country was founded nor the principles and practices in other governments that drove the founding fathers to create the government we have.
                        Dismiss what crimes, you doofus? The articles of impeachment don't describe anything criminal! Why do you think Pelosi has balked sending them to the Senate?

Comment