Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump Targets Anti-Semitism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    And if they don't want their federal funding, they're free to hate all they want.
    But I don't see how this would affect students protesting. I don't think I have seen any colleges being antisemetic officially?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      But I don't see how this would affect students protesting. I don't think I have seen any colleges being antisemetic officially?
      The BDS movement had been gaining traction, and it has become unsafe for Jewish students at some colleges and universities.

The Algemeiner’s 1st Annual List of the US and Canada’s Worst Campuses for Jewish Students

BDS Movement Causes Backlash Against Jewish College Students and Employees
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The BDS movement had been gaining traction, and it has become unsafe for Jewish students at some colleges and universities.

The Algemeiner’s 1st Annual List of the US and Canada’s Worst Campuses for Jewish Students

But this wouldn't change that because it is student led.

Comment

wasn't aware of this - thanks. That makes Trump's action in this arena important, and - unfortunately - I'm not sure who else out there in political land might be willing to do it.
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            But this wouldn't change that because it is student led.
            It's "student government", and the idiots in charge of the colleges encourage it. There was that one scene where even one of the college professors was shouting for the conservative college students to shut up and leave -- she was their constitutional law teacher or something -- I'll look for that in just a bit.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Mark "The Great One" Levin declared Trump our first Jewish President, no doubt in some measure a parody of Bill Clinton once upon a time being declared our first black President.

Surely a DNA test would reveal a surprising amount of Ashkenazi in Trump's background, helping to explain why he's such a Very Stable Genius.
              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

The only things I saw about Israelis were political disagreements and partial stories about what happens in Israel that some people have really experienced, and I worry that the people, sometimes Semitic, might be charged with Anti-Semitism. I thought that if you don’t advocate overthrowing the government or support our enemies in time of war, that it would be covered by the first amendment.

I still need to read the bill to see who defines what a Jew is, since religiously, that could be debated and certain groups disregarded as Jews despite their Judaism.
                I am become death...

Comment