Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

When Trump Wins A Second Term?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Now if McCain were still alive...
    Yep, McCain still knew right from wrong and was not afraid to act on that knowledge.
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I will drink Grøn Opal, which is a very good absinth from Sweden. I like it served diluted with water until it reaches the strength of wine. I might add sugar, but usually I prefer it clean. I'll do it in the friendship of two others, and we'll likely watch a movie of some sorts and talk about nothing at all, as friends tends to do.

I'll take a break from tweb for a couple of weeks, until the conservatives here have gotten down from their high.

Come to think of it, I plan to do all of that anyway if he loses too.

I guess business as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
        I will drink Grøn Opal, which is a very good absinth from Sweden. I like it served diluted with water until it reaches the strength of wine. I might add sugar, but usually I prefer it clean. I'll do it in the friendship of two others, and we'll likely watch a movie of some sorts and talk about nothing at all, as friends tends to do.

I'll take a break from tweb for a couple of weeks, until the conservatives here have gotten down from their high.

Come to think of it, I plan to do all of that anyway if he loses too.

I guess business as usual.
        Huh. Apparently I can get that here.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
          Yep, McCain still knew right from wrong and was not afraid to act on that knowledge.
          That makes him more culpable. He knew the right thing but went and did the wrong thing all the time. This reminds me of Romans 1:32

Comment