Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

I Thought Women Were Equal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Thought Women Were Equal?

No they are better! According to the gender traitor Obama. And 'old men' like Biden?

Barack Obama slams 'old men,' claims women are 'indisputably' better leaders

When it comes to leadership, Obama told attendees that women are "indisputably" better than men.

"Now women, I just want you to know; you are not perfect, but what I can say pretty indisputably is that you're better than us [men]," Obama said, according to the BBC.

"I'm absolutely confident that for two years, if every nation on Earth was run by women, you would see a significant improvement across the board on just about everything ... living standards and outcomes," he continued.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/barack...better-leaders
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Harvard Business Review answers the question Are Women Better Leaders than Men?

But the women’s advantages were not at all confined to traditionally women’s strengths. In fact at every level, more women were rated by their peers, their bosses, their direct reports, and their other associates as better overall leaders than their male counterparts — and the higher the level, the wider that gap grows (see chart; click on the image to view a larger chart):

Specifically, at all levels, women are rated higher in fully 12 of the 16 competencies that go into outstanding leadership. And two of the traits where women outscored men to the highest degree — taking initiative and driving for results — have long been thought of as particularly male strengths. As it happened, men outscored women significantly on only one management competence in this survey — the ability to develop a strategic perspective (see chart; click on the image to view a larger chart).

Maybe because they're prettier and smell nicer?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

this is sexist. Men can be women too!
      Last edited by Sparko; 12-17-2019, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        No they are better! According to the gender traitor Obama. And 'old men' like Biden?
        Women have had to live with men telling them the opposite for millennia. How do you think that made them feel? Your outrage is a fraction of what they had to experience.

And as Cow Poke noted women are better at a lot of leaderly duties, though marginally. Don’t get your panties in a bunch over it.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
          Women have had to live with men telling them the opposite for millennia. How do you think that made them feel? Your outrage is a fraction of what they had to experience.

And as Cow Poke noted women are better at a lot of leaderly duties, though marginally. Don’t get your panties in a bunch over it.
          My wife has worked for women bosses in the past, and HATED it... but she recently got a very nice promotion, and her new boss is a woman --- but her new boss, according to Mrs CP, is EXCELLENT!

Ya never know.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Some suspect that Obama is trying to pave the way for Hillary or Michelle to be nominated.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Women have had to live with men telling them the opposite for millennia...
              Hey!!! There's only 1 woman who has lived for millennia... Our very own ancient of afternoons...
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                Hey!!! There's only 1 woman who has lived for millennia... Our very own ancient of afternoons...
                Mossy is a good leader

She made me say that and I always obey her.

Comment

Tell me Whag - what are men better at?
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Fishing. Drinking Beer. Fixing cars?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                      So mossy is really old?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        Fishing. Drinking Beer. Fixing cars?
                        Math, science, engineering? You know, useful stuff...

Comment

So mossy is really old?
                          Mossy is forever young.
                          "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            Mossy is forever young.
                            Wussy!

Comment

You tell me since this is so important to you, you created a thread about it.

Comment