Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

God has been good to me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God has been good to me.

Just a post of thanksgiving. I've been given a promotion to Tech Lead on my team, it came with a nice pay raise and a lot more responsible. I'm honored, and a little intimidated by the new responsibility, but I'm eager to do what I can and help my team, so we can help our client as best as possible.

I've been poor, and struggling to find work for several years after college. So to have my hard work recognized fill me with happiness.

But it's still like nothing compared to knowing Christ.

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
    Just a post of thanksgiving. I've been given a promotion to Tech Lead on my team, it came with a nice pay raise and a lot more responsible. I'm honored, and a little intimidated by the new responsibility, but I'm eager to do what I can and help my team, so we can help our client as best as possible.

I've been poor, and struggling to find work for several years after college. So to have my hard work recognized fill me with happiness.

Good news, Leon!

I've said so many times over my life that if we have nothing else in this life to be thankful for, we have to offer praise for our salvation.

You have that and so much more today!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post

Blessings on you, brother!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment