Thread: God has been good to me.

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

God has been good to me.

Just a post of thanksgiving. I've been given a promotion to Tech Lead on my team, it came with a nice pay raise and a lot more responsible. I'm honored, and a little intimidated by the new responsibility, but I'm eager to do what I can and help my team, so we can help our client as best as possible.

I've been poor, and struggling to find work for several years after college. So to have my hard work recognized fill me with happiness.

But it's still like nothing compared to knowing Christ.

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    Just a post of thanksgiving. I've been given a promotion to Tech Lead on my team, it came with a nice pay raise and a lot more responsible. I'm honored, and a little intimidated by the new responsibility, but I'm eager to do what I can and help my team, so we can help our client as best as possible.

I've been poor, and struggling to find work for several years after college. So to have my hard work recognized fill me with happiness.

Good news, Leon!

I've said so many times over my life that if we have nothing else in this life to be thankful for, we have to offer praise for our salvation.

You have that and so much more today!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

3. Amen The Melody Maker, Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post

Blessings on you, brother!
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”