Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's speech malfunctions from Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
    [skipping all of the rationalizing]

I listened to all the Pelosi parts from the videos twice (We already know Biden has a stutter. If you really want I'll listen to those too though). I hear a lot of rough speaking (I've previously noted to myself that I was disappointed she wasn't a more smooth speaker and I think that really cuts against her effectiveness with convincing the public). I don't hear weird word mutations or blending like you hear from Trump. I don't hear her suffering from aphasia (origins -> oranges). If you want to hear me say that probably Pelosi and Biden are getting too old I have no problem saying that (see my first post in this thread).
    Oh please. Right there I know you are not being honest here. Pelosi's speaking was way worse than Trump's. And Biden doesn't even make sense when he speaks. But that is just "rough speaking" and Trump's is "demented"

So done with you DOB. Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Oh please. Right there I know you are not being honest here. Pelosi's speaking was way worse than Trump's.
      Yes it was way worse. Don't you see that it was of a different nature though? Do you think she has spoken that way for a long time or it's a recent development?

So done with you DOB. Carry on.
      Right... afraid to even admit that snorting Adderall is probably not what the doctor ordered :).

Comment

• President Trump's speech at Davos was flawless!

Comment

• Originally posted by Esther View Post
          President Trump's speech at Davos was flawless!
          But a hamburger costs $40, REALLY?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Sleepy Trump messes up the word "criminals" and once again pulls out his "Look, look" escape hatch.

You can even hear the a Fox News host laughing at him. Sad!

Comment

• At the risk of breaking TWeb rules, here's a second one with another feeble attempt at covering for himself. Impeachment is cracking him like an egg :|.

Comment

At the risk of breaking TWeb rules, here's a second one with another feeble attempt at covering for himself. Impeachment is cracking him like an egg :|.
                Sounds like you have jumped on the desperate bandwagon. I bet you never, ever misspoke during a public speech? At least he isn't telling stories about children petting his hairy legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  Sounds like you have jumped on the desperate bandwagon. I bet you never, ever misspoke during a public speech? At least he isn't telling stories about children petting his hairy legs.
                  I once mangled the first letters of the expression "feed the duckies" while speaking to a group of youth at a state park.

I had to move to another county.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Sleepy Trump messes up the word "criminals" and once again pulls out his "Look, look" escape hatch.

You can even hear the a Fox News host laughing at him. Sad!
                    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Does Trump have dyslexia?

And I thought the explanation for these occurrences was that he was sleepy? We not doing that any more?

Comment

Does Trump have dyslexia?

And I thought the explanation for these occurrences was that he was sleepy? We not doing that any more?
                        Trump is a boob. Orange Man Bad.

Next?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          Trump is a boob. Orange Man Bad.

Next?
                          The point is not that. The point is his clear mental deterioration which endangers us all. Pence is almost as dirty as Trump but at least I know his brain works.

Comment

Does Trump have dyslexia?

"The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

The point is not that. The point is his clear mental deterioration which endangers us all. Pence is almost as dirty as Trump but at least I know his brain works.
                              In less than a year, America will have an opportunity to boot him out of office.

Comment

GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment