Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's speech malfunctions from Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I completely agree that for Trump to make a big deal out of the NFL players disrespecting the flag and anthem by kneeling and then obviously ignoring the anthem and mockingly waving his hands around, while those around him (including his wife) have their hands over their hearts makes him a hypocrite. Even if the anthem was playing on TV. The others in the room stood and placed their hands over their heart, after all.

Trump now has no credibility when he goes to criticize anyone else for disrespecting the flag during the anthem. He threw it away.

He should apologize or at the very least explain himself.

"You have to stand, proudly, for the national anthem or you shouldn't be playing. You shouldn't be there. Maybe you shouldn't be in the country," Trump said in a 2018 interview with "Fox and Friends."

Comment

• Here is another speech malfunction from our very sleepy genius from last night. Funny how he never used to do that but now it happens every time he gives a speech. Why might that be?

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
        Here is another speech malfunction from our very sleepy genius from last night. Funny how he never used to do that but now it happens every time he gives a speech. Why might that be?
        You are sounding desperate DOb.

Let me know when Trump starts talking about kids sitting in his lap and petting his leg hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          You are sounding desperate DOb.

Let me know when Trump starts talking about kids sitting in his lap and petting his leg hair.
          How so? The glitch last night is consistent with his others. The word salad combined with the involuntary body jerk. Something that didn't happen even as recently as 2016.

Anyway, we can see what happens the next time he gives an extended public speech. You want to put odds on something similar happening then?

BTW, thanks for your honest reply to his NA behavior.

Comment

How so? The glitch last night is consistent with his others. The word salad combined with the involuntary body jerk. Something that didn't happen even as recently as 2016.

Anyway, we can see what happens the next time he gives an extended public speech. You want to put odds on something similar happening then?

BTW, thanks for your honest reply to his NA behavior.
            Yeah, because nobody ever makes mistakes when giving public speeches.

Comment

He should apologize or at the very least explain himself.
              Yeah, well...
              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Here's another one from our very sleepy genius. Notice the shoulder jerk.

Anyone wonder why he never used to do this before he became president but now does with increasing frequency?

Comment

Here's another one from our very sleepy genius. Notice the shoulder jerk.

Anyone wonder why he never used to do this before he became president but now does with increasing frequency?
                  OMG he had a twitch, like perfectly healthy people do everyday! Oh noes, the sky is falling!!
                  Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 02-11-2020, 07:14 PM.
                  "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Here's another one from our very sleepy genius. Notice the shoulder jerk.

Let us know when he can't walk and falls over and has to be tossed into the back of a van.

Comment

• Here is a video from today showing Trump's severe balance issues due to his advanced and worsening dementia.

Comment

• Here is a pic explaining why Trump always stands leaning forward ("like the front half of a centaur" I have seen posted jokingly).

EY4xv40UYAAZpFU.jpg

And here is another video from today showing similar balance issues.

What a sleepy boy!

Comment

Here is a pic explaining why Trump always stands leaning forward ("like the front half of a centaur" I have seen posted jokingly).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44971[/ATTACH]

And here is another video from today showing similar balance issues.

What a sleepy boy!
                          LOL, a graphic some liberal put together. I suggest you actually look up PSP. First, it isn't dementia, it's a palsy although it can include some dementia. It isn't about their stance, it is about a lack of movement, especially in the eyes. PSP stands for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, the Supranuclear referring to the eyes. Sufferers are unable to move their eyes or eyelids. The list there seems to be just a list of nonsense as far as I can see.

Comment

LOL, a graphic some liberal put together. I suggest you actually look up PSP. First, it isn't dementia, it's a palsy although it can include some dementia. It isn't about their stance, it is about a lack of movement, especially in the eyes. PSP stands for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, the Supranuclear referring to the eyes. Sufferers are unable to move their eyes or eyelids. The list there seems to be just a list of nonsense as far as I can see.
                            The drawing dates from the 1880s, back before dementia was understood like in the modern day.

What do you think of the two videos I posted?

Comment

The drawing dates from the 1880s, back before dementia was understood like in the modern day.

What do you think of the two videos I posted?
                              They show Trump standing straight, even leaning back a little in the second one, so much for your drawing. And he isn't showing any balance problems, just nervousness about what to do with his hands and rocking a bit. Have you ever had to stand still for any length of time? Perfectly normal.

Comment

They show Trump standing straight, even leaning back a little in the second one, so much for your drawing. And he isn't showing any balance problems, just nervousness about what to do with his hands and rocking a bit. Have you ever had to stand still for any length of time? Perfectly normal.
                                Holy cow you're deluded.

Comment