Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's speech malfunctions from Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    It’s your ‘facts’, just showing you how ridiculous you sound. You have no medical science to back up this opinion, so what is it based on? Word mispronunciations? Stuttering? Slurring of words? All things which means a lot of things. Without any sort of diagnostic test to base your opinion on, you got just that, an opinion. Now you’re welcome to make any baseless accusations you please, but don’t get mad at me when I demand more than an opinion.
    Yes, I agree a diagnostic test would be very helpful. Would you join me in asking him to take one?

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
      Yes, I agree a diagnostic test would be very helpful. Would you join me in asking him to take one?
      I see the Democrat talking point at work:

“I made this crazy accusation, will you take a test to prove me wrong?”

I think you’re an alien. Are you willing to take a test to prove me wrong?
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I see the Democrat talking point at work:

“I made this crazy accusation, will you take a test to prove me wrong?”

I think you’re an alien. Are you willing to take a test to prove me wrong?
        So, no, you don't want to know if he has dementia. I mean, I already knew that but there it is again.

Anyway, to be continued the next time he dares to show his face in public.

Comment

So, no, you don't want to know if he has dementia. I mean, I already knew that but there it is again.

Anyway, to be continued the next time he dares to show his face in public.
          So you admit you’re an alien because you’re unwilling to submit yourself to a battery of test, so the only reason you don’t is because it’s true.

See the insanity of your position yet?
          Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 01-29-2020, 01:04 PM.
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

As has already been covered, this is not just mispronunciation of words.
            In this case it was a stutter.

I know what you are doing. You are just upset because we have pointed out that Biden looks to be mentally incompetent and maybe even has dementia with all of his weird comments and stories, so you are just trying to do the same with Trump. It's kind of sad actually. You have to resort to Trump mispronouncing some words in order to counter Biden acting totally loopy at every public event, and even forgetting things outright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I know what you are doing. You are just upset because we have pointed out that Biden looks to be mentally incompetent and maybe even has dementia with all of his weird comments and stories, so you are just trying to do the same with Trump. It's kind of sad actually. You have to resort to Trump mispronouncing some words in order to counter Biden acting totally loopy at every public event, and even forgetting things outright.
              mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42426[/ATTACH]
                At least you admit it.

Comment

The odds of me developing childhood leukemia were higher, I didn’t develop it. Higher odds =/= must be first considered.
                  In the medical field, this is known as "chasing zebras instead of horses". In other words, you should start with the more mundane and common diagnosis before looking for a more exotic explanation. It's essentially an application of Occam's Razor.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    In the medical field, this is known as "chasing zebras instead of horses". In other words, you should start with the more mundane and common diagnosis before looking for a more exotic explanation. It's essentially an application of Occam's Razor.
                    Or also known as ‘science’.
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Here is a video from Trump's presidential campaign launch speech. Can you really not see how much better, clearer, and more adeptly he spoke not even 4 years ago?

The rest of that thread is worth your time to take a look at as well.
                      Last edited by DivineOb; 01-29-2020, 10:14 PM.

Comment

OTOH A common theme regarding Trump has been that is "essentially a predator" and a "successful sociopath." "His focus on his personal benefit at any cost is why he's a successful sociopath,"

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...fessor-1468441
                        “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Here is a video from Trump's presidential campaign launch speech. Can you really not see how much better, clearer, and more adeptly he spoke not even 4 years ago?

The rest of that thread is worth your time to take a look at as well.
                          And guess what? When I’m tired or stressed, I’m more likely to mispronounce words or skip words. Guess I must be getting dementia vs simply my dyslexic symptoms standing out more.
                          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                            OTOH A common theme regarding Trump has been that is "essentially a predator" and a "successful sociopath." "His focus on his personal benefit at any cost is why he's a successful sociopath,"

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...fessor-1468441
                            I don't know about sociopath, but I do think he is a narcissist, and that's just my opinion.

But that article was just trash. A guy who never met Trump can't psychoanalyze him to that degree from watching him on TV. He is just another sufferer of TDS, like you.

Comment

And guess what? When I’m tired or stressed, I’m more likely to mispronounce words or skip words. Guess I must be getting dementia vs simply my dyslexic symptoms standing out more.
                              Well I didn't want to say anything...

Comment

Well I didn't want to say anything...

Who are you again?
                                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment