Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's speech malfunctions from Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
    Holy cow you're deluded.
    Disregarding any divine bovines for the moment, I believe you are the one deluded. You are seeing what you want to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Disregarding any divine bovines for the moment, I believe you are the one deluded. You are seeing what you want to.
      You are telling me that you think a healthy adult would have *that* much difficultly standing still at a solemn memorial event to the war dead? The only video you can point me to of something similar is Hillary Clinton *when she was actually sick with pneumonia*! Trump is allegedly in perfect health (and wasn't rushed to Walter Reed 6 months ago because of a health scare).

Remember, we have to interpret both his balance issues (a sign of dementia) alongside his frequent speaking glitches which are documented in this thread (also a sign of dementia) alongside the fact that he stands consistent with dementia alongside the fact that his ability to speak has degraded bigly compared to just 4 years ago when he announced his candidacy alongside the fact that his father *died* from dementia!

And to answer your question, yes I have had to stand still for minutes at a time before. As have you. You've never participated in a wedding ceremony? You couldn't stand still and not fidget your hands? Sheesh.
      Last edited by DivineOb; 05-26-2020, 03:03 PM.

Comment

You are telling me that you think a healthy adult would have *that* much difficultly standing still at a solemn memorial event to the war dead? The only video you can point me to of something similar is Hillary Clinton *when she was actually sick with pneumonia*! Trump is allegedly in perfect health (and wasn't rushed to Walter Reed 6 months ago because of a health scare).

Remember, we have to interpret both his balance issues (a sign of dementia) alongside his frequent speaking glitches which are documented in this thread (also a sign of dementia) alongside the fact that he stands consistent with dementia alongside the fact that his ability to speak has degraded bigly compared to just 4 years ago when he announced his candidacy alongside the fact that his father *died* from dementia!

And to answer your question, yes I have had to stand still for minutes at a time before. As have you. You've never participated in a wedding ceremony? You couldn't stand still and not fidget your hands? Sheesh.
        wow. OK bro.

Comment

wow. OK bro.
          Seems suddenly the cat has got your tongue...

Comment

I find this about at par with the right-wing claims about Biden's so-called "dimentia." Trump fidgets. There is seldom a video of him standing absolutely still. It's not in his character. Maybe it's the bone spurs.

In any event - I think it's much ado about nothing and diverts from the serious issues concerning this vile man.
            The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Holy cow you're deluded.
              there is someone here who is deluded and it isn't Sparko DivineOb look in the mirror.

Comment

Seems suddenly the cat has got your tongue...
                It is just that your conspiracy delusion is so far out there, that I realize there is no use trying to convince you otherwise.

Comment

LOL, a graphic some liberal put together. I suggest you actually look up PSP. First, it isn't dementia, it's a palsy although it can include some dementia. It isn't about their stance, it is about a lack of movement, especially in the eyes. PSP stands for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, the Supranuclear referring to the eyes. Sufferers are unable to move their eyes or eyelids. The list there seems to be just a list of nonsense as far as I can see.
                  Also, you can find images of anybody in that pose if you have enough video of them, even if the person is perfectly healthy (and this assumes the images in the graphic haven't been altered). DivineOb is just another willing dupe for the liberal cause.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineBoob View Post
                    The drawing dates from the 1880s...
                    Nice to see whoever made the graphic used an up to date medical resource.

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineBoob View Post
                      Holy cow you're deluded.
                      Says the guy referencing medical drawings from over 2-centuries ago!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Says the guy referencing medical drawings from over 2-centuries ago!
                        Because people got dementia back then just like today? What's your point, apologist? :)

Comment

• Here you can see Trump involuntarily jerk backward and nearly fall over (if not for his body brace) at the rocket launch today. Involuntary movements of this sort are typical of his form of dementia and often lead to falls and great injury.

Comment