Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

EVERY Democrat Opposed Senate Resolution Honoring Military for Soleimani Strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    In red jurisdictions it probably isn't much of a risk.
    Are you kidding me?

Disrespecting law enforcement and or the military might even be considered a plus in some of them.
    So this is a way to protect democrats who represent red districts? That's why they're allegedly snubbing the troops?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42172[/ATTACH]
      'cuz it's totally different when the Obamessiah did it
      and did it and did it and did it and did it etc.

As Obama once said: "Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine."
      You are totally misrepresenting how Obama said it and his intended meaning. Since you linked the book excerpt you clearly are aware that you're doing that.

Comment

As Obama once said: "Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine".
        Yet another typically dishonest rogue misrepresentation via cherry-picked quote and cartoons.

" There are important similarities between Trump’s action and the decision by President Barack Obama to attack Libya in 2011". "President Trump’s decision to order a lethal drone strike against Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani on Jan. 3 has some similarities. They include both sudden, unilateral action by a president and sharp criticism from his political opponents. But there are important differences that show how much farther Trump is willing to push the boundaries of his own individual power".

https://theconversation.com/trump-li...-powers-129528
        Last edited by Tassman; 01-16-2020, 01:38 AM.
        “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
          You are totally misrepresenting how Obama said it and his intended meaning. Since you linked the book excerpt you clearly are aware that you're doing that.
          I don't know that how he said it provides much mitigation.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            I don't know that how he said it provides much mitigation.
            Ok.

Comment