Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: The blue-state exodus gains momentum

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    And you're not?
    No, I am not. I am LIVING in it. The economy affects me every day. And I am doing great. The company I work for is doing great. My friends are doing great. My dog is even doing great.

2. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    And you're not?

My link was from "The United States House Committee on the Budget, commonly known as the House Budget Committee, which is a standing committee of the United States House of Representatives". Wiki. Any perceived bias is that of the duly elected members of the House of Representatives. In short, the majority of the population.
    Thank you for showcasing your extreme ignorance here. The House Committee on the Budget would, as you noted, be controlled by the House of Representative which currently controlled by the Democrats. Less than a third of Americans identify as Democrat. So no, it does not represent the will of the majority of the people.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman