Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Warren vs Sanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Do you think that Trump colluded with the Russians because he thought it wouldn't have any effect? We have no idea how many votes were determined by the Trump/Russian collusion, but they certainly believe it worked for them.
    A complete list of Americans in jail or awaiting trial for ‘colluding’ with Russia:

There was no collusion Jimmy. Your masters lied to you and they are lying to you now.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      So Mueller's own report contradicts itself?
      Nope, it's in the report, read it! The report was left to Congress to deal with as you know. That's where the corrupt Atty. Gen. stepped in to protect his king.

Comment

Nope, it's in the report, read it! The report was left to Congress to deal with as you know. That's where the corrupt Atty. Gen. stepped in to protect his king.
        That’s some powerful self delusion you got going on there Jimmy. Why did the never Trumper assistant DA sign his name and agreed with the AG’s decision?
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
          That’s some powerful self delusion you got going on there Jimmy. Why did the never Trumper assistant DA sign his name and agreed with the AG’s decision?
          Because the Asst DA was not a never Trumper and has a new boss who is. Rocket science it's not, lilpix.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
            So on the one hand, Mueller says, "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

On the other hand, you claim that Mueller proved that Manafort conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

That's a contradiction.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Because the Asst DA was not a never Trumper and has a new boss who is. Rocket science it's not, lilpix.
              He was on his way out the door Jimmy and had nothing to lose. Got some more mass delusions you’d like to sell?
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

So on the one hand, Mueller says, "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

On the other hand, you claim that Mueller proved that Manafort conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

That's a contradiction.
                They didn't conclude, and they didn't exonerate, they left it to Congress whose job it is. That's where the corrupt Atty Gen. stepped in and decided on his own to exonerate the king.

Comment

That's a contradiction.
                  He does seem to think that Rod Rosenstein was a spineless suck up, who was simply kissing up to his boss, so it is possible Jimmy is simply an idiot.
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

They didn't conclude, and they didn't exonerate, they left it to Congress whose job it is. That's where the corrupt Atty Gen. stepped in and decided on his own to exonerate the king.
                    Rod Rosenstein signed his name too and said no collusion took place. That’s some powerful self delusion you got going on their Jimmy.
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                      Rod Rosenstein signed his name too and said no collusion took place. That’s some powerful self delusion you got going on their Jimmy.
                      It isn't their job to sign anything, to conclude anything, or to decide whether to impeach or not. That report was meant to go to Congress to deliberate over, not for the Atty gen. to make a conclusion on.

Comment

It isn't their job to sign anything, to conclude anything, or to decide whether to impeach or not. That report was meant to go to Congress to deliberate over, not for the Atty gen. to make a conclusion on.
                        Congress received the same report they have received with similar reports. Your mass delusions won’t make this reality change Jimmy. Your masters lied to you on day one and are lying to you now. There was no collusion, it was all a lie for your masters to get you to do their bidding and you ate it up like the sucker you are. Nothing is hiding out of reach Jimmy and no amount of wishful thinking will change that reality.
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment