Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Lev Parnas: Exclusive interview tonight at 9 - don't miss it Trumpsters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    "Moscow Nancy" just doesn't have that zing. "Putin Pelosi," OTOH...
    Putlosi?

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

[looking around]

Um... is this the thread out of which I have been kicked?

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Did you say you wanted to make a fresh start or not?
        We've had others who have wanted to make a fresh start, and it didn't take long to revert... Or, um... this isn't a SECOND "fresh start", is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          She's doing whatever Putin tells her to do. She's Moscow Nancy!!!!

Nancy Pelosi Is Doing Putin’s Bidding
          As goes the Federalist spin. Pelosi is right about Moscow Mitch, trying to cover up the crimes of Putins idolizer in the White House is doing Putins bidding. And, btw, so are you doing Putins bidding, obviously not knowingly, but doing it just the same.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
            As goes the Federalist spin.
            Yeah, I shoulda run that by Rachel.

Pelosi is right about Moscow Mitch, trying to cover up the crimes of Putins idolizer in the White House is doing Putins bidding. And, btw, so are you doing Putins bidding, obviously not knowingly, but doing it just the same.
            No, Jim, she's only doing that to draw attention away from her own puppetry under Putin. Shhhhhh... don't tell anybody.

(do i really need sarcasm tags for that?)

Comment

As goes the Federalist spin. Pelosi is right about Moscow Mitch, trying to cover up the crimes of Putins idolizer in the White House is doing Putins bidding. And, btw, so are you doing Putins bidding, obviously not knowingly, but doing it just the same.
              Nancy is Putin's Pudd'n.

Comment

And, btw, so are you doing Putins bidding, obviously not knowingly, but doing it just the same.
                See, Jim -- this is the kind of juvenile crap you'd NEVER pull if you were sitting across the table from me. Come on, you claimed you could be an adult!

Comment

See, Jim -- this is the kind of juvenile crap you'd NEVER pull if you were sitting across the table from me. Come on, you claimed you could be an adult!
                  ECREE!

x

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

ECREE!

x
                    nance.jpeg

Comment

There is nothing juvenile about it, by defending Trump you're doing exactly what Putin wants you to do. You do realize that Trump is Putins guy, right, that Putins influence campaign was meant not only to cause friction in the U.S. but also to get his guy Trump elected. You do realize that Trump has been doing Putins bidding. right? You do realize that Putin is at it again right now, correct, and that his purpose is to get Trump re-elected, right? You're doing Putins bidding whether you know it or not.

Comment

Today Trump has stated that he doesn't know Parnas (please forgive the poor quality and unhelpful tweet commentary). I'm not going to call Trump a liar just because there are some pictures of Parnas with Trump. I *am* going to state that, if it can be proven that Trump has had more than a passing interaction with Parnas, it's going to look really bad for him that he said this.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
                          Today Trump has stated that he doesn't know Parnas (please forgive the poor quality and unhelpful tweet commentary). I'm not going to call Trump a liar just because there are some pictures of Parnas with Trump. I *am* going to state that, if it can be proven that Trump has had more than a passing interaction with Parnas, it's going to look really bad for him that he said this.
                          Do you suppose that anyone here that supports Trump, or most importantly anyone in the GOP now involved in the impeachment trial, will care even if this is shown to be a absolute lie?
                          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                            Do you suppose that anyone here that supports Trump, or most importantly anyone in the GOP now involved in the impeachment trial, will care even if this is shown to be a absolute lie?
                            Maybe? I'm trying to get people on record ahead of time before they get their talking points from Hannity :).

The fact that Trump denies knowing Parnas, as is his MO, means that we will eventually discover that he is lying and did so because he knows Parnas was carrying out his dirty work. Same as Nunes gave the exact same lie.

Comment

Maybe? I'm trying to get people on record ahead of time before they get their talking points from Hannity :).
                              Your momma must be SO very proud.

I can't watch Hannity - too much yelling over each other.

The fact that Trump denies knowing Parnas, as is his MO, means that we will eventually discover that he is lying and did so because he knows Parnas was carrying out his dirty work. Same as Nunes gave the exact same lie.
                              Trump lies. Feel better?

Comment

I suppose it depends on what you mean by "knowing" someone. For instance, in my job, I regularly work with freelancers, many of them frequently, and we're all quite friendly, but I couldn't say I really know any of them.
                                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment