Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Lev Parnas: Exclusive interview tonight at 9 - don't miss it Trumpsters.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    As goes the Federalist spin. Pelosi is right about Moscow Mitch, trying to cover up the crimes of Putins idolizer in the White House is doing Putins bidding. And, btw, so are you doing Putins bidding, obviously not knowingly, but doing it just the same.
    Nancy is Putin's Pudd'n.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    And, btw, so are you doing Putins bidding, obviously not knowingly, but doing it just the same.
    See, Jim -- this is the kind of juvenile crap you'd NEVER pull if you were sitting across the table from me. Come on, you claimed you could be an adult!
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    See, Jim -- this is the kind of juvenile crap you'd NEVER pull if you were sitting across the table from me. Come on, you claimed you could be an adult!
    ECREE!

x

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    ECREE!

x
    nance.jpeg

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    There is nothing juvenile about it, by defending Trump you're doing exactly what Putin wants you to do. You do realize that Trump is Putins guy, right, that Putins influence campaign was meant not only to cause friction in the U.S. but also to get his guy Trump elected. You do realize that Trump has been doing Putins bidding. right? You do realize that Putin is at it again right now, correct, and that his purpose is to get Trump re-elected, right? You're doing Putins bidding whether you know it or not.

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Today Trump has stated that he doesn't know Parnas (please forgive the poor quality and unhelpful tweet commentary). I'm not going to call Trump a liar just because there are some pictures of Parnas with Trump. I *am* going to state that, if it can be proven that Trump has had more than a passing interaction with Parnas, it's going to look really bad for him that he said this.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post
    Today Trump has stated that he doesn't know Parnas (please forgive the poor quality and unhelpful tweet commentary). I'm not going to call Trump a liar just because there are some pictures of Parnas with Trump. I *am* going to state that, if it can be proven that Trump has had more than a passing interaction with Parnas, it's going to look really bad for him that he said this.
    Do you suppose that anyone here that supports Trump, or most importantly anyone in the GOP now involved in the impeachment trial, will care even if this is shown to be a absolute lie?
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Do you suppose that anyone here that supports Trump, or most importantly anyone in the GOP now involved in the impeachment trial, will care even if this is shown to be a absolute lie?
    Maybe? I'm trying to get people on record ahead of time before they get their talking points from Hannity :).

The fact that Trump denies knowing Parnas, as is his MO, means that we will eventually discover that he is lying and did so because he knows Parnas was carrying out his dirty work. Same as Nunes gave the exact same lie.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Maybe? I'm trying to get people on record ahead of time before they get their talking points from Hannity :).
    Your momma must be SO very proud.

I can't watch Hannity - too much yelling over each other.

The fact that Trump denies knowing Parnas, as is his MO, means that we will eventually discover that he is lying and did so because he knows Parnas was carrying out his dirty work. Same as Nunes gave the exact same lie.
    Trump lies. Feel better?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I suppose it depends on what you mean by "knowing" someone. For instance, in my job, I regularly work with freelancers, many of them frequently, and we're all quite friendly, but I couldn't say I really know any of them.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra