Page 22 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 1129

Thread: The Impeachment Trial

  1. #211
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,017
    Amen (Given)
    1959
    Amen (Received)
    1608
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Do they realize that Russia and Ukraine are enemies? How can Trump be both a Russian Puppet and Ukrainian Puppet Master?
    Very easily, if you would stop to answer for yourself your own question. Trump, the Russian puppet, is doing Russia's bidding by holding back the military aid meant by the U.S. Congress to help Ukraine to fend off Russian aggression, while at the same time using that aid for his, the same Russian puppets, own re-election bid. Thus Russia wins in each case.

  2. #212
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60,424
    Amen (Given)
    13032
    Amen (Received)
    27577
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    It will go down as a triumph if the President is held to account, a failure, and a black mark on democracy, if he is not. Why? Because he is obviously guilty, putting his own personal interests ahead of the countries vital interests, that he can, as he has done, collude, bribe or extort foreign governments while putting our own, as well as our democratic alies, national security at risk, and it will render the supposed co-equal branch unable to do anything about it. And if he gets away with it this second time, you can be assured that he will feel free to, and as he has shown, will do, again.
    Innocent until proven guilty.
    The prosecution has spoken.
    The defense has not yet made their case.

    You, however, have totally made up your mind a long time ago.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  3. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
  4. #213
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,017
    Amen (Given)
    1959
    Amen (Received)
    1608
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    What makes you think that it will go down in history as a triumph vs a failure?
    It will go down as a triumph if the President is held to account, a failure, and a black mark on democracy, if he is not. Why? Because he is obviously guilty, putting his own personal interests ahead of the countries vital interests, that he can, as he has done, collude, bribe or extort foreign governments while putting our own, as well as our democratic alies, national security at risk, and it will render the supposed co-equal branch unable to do anything about it. And if he gets away with it this second time, you can be assured that he will feel free to, and as he has shown, will do, again.

  5. #214
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,017
    Amen (Given)
    1959
    Amen (Received)
    1608
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty.
    The prosecution has spoken.
    The defense has not yet made their case.

    You, however, have totally made up your mind a long time ago.
    And so have all of you your opinions, difference being you are wrong as the evidence has already been made clear.

  6. #215
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60,424
    Amen (Given)
    13032
    Amen (Received)
    27577
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Very easily, if you would stop to answer for yourself your own question.
    Is he allowed to provide his own answer?

    Trump, the Russian puppet,
    Nothing discriminatory there!

    is doing Russia's bidding
    Called a "conclusion, facts not in evidence,

    by holding back the military aid meant by the U.S. Congress to help Ukraine to fend off Russian aggression,
    Russian aggression which Obama allowed without much challenge at all.

    while at the same time using that aid for his, the same Russian puppets, own re-election bid.
    Using that aid -- you mean, he spent the money on his own election?

    Thus Russia wins in each case.
    At least he didn't tell Russia, "hey, I'll have more flexibility to do your bidding after the election".

    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  7. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
  8. #216
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60,424
    Amen (Given)
    13032
    Amen (Received)
    27577
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    And so have all of you your opinions, difference being you are wrong as the evidence has already been made clear.
    Jim, AT THIS POINT in time, given the extreme partisanship shown by your corrupt heroes, I'm definitely leaning toward this being a sham prosecution. HOWEVER, we've only heard from ONE SIDE thus far, and I'm ready to hear from Trump's defense team.

    Besides, I'm taller and better looking than you, so I win.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  9. #217
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,017
    Amen (Given)
    1959
    Amen (Received)
    1608
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Is he allowed to provide his own answer?
    Apparently he didn't think to, thus the question.


    Nothing discriminatory there!



    Called a "conclusion, facts not in evidence,



    Russian aggression which Obama allowed without much challenge at all.



    Using that aid -- you mean, he spent the money on his own election?



    At least he didn't tell Russia, "hey, I'll have more flexibility to do your bidding after the election".

    You're obviously in the tank, CP. There is nothing going to make you think!

  10. #218
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60,424
    Amen (Given)
    13032
    Amen (Received)
    27577
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    You're obviously in the tank, CP.
    I drove one last year! It was a BLAST!

    There is nothing going to make you think!
    Jim, I have never met anybody, online or in real life, who is more "in the tank" than you. You are the very personification of "in the tank".
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  11. #219
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,135
    Amen (Given)
    6115
    Amen (Received)
    7508
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Wasn't this supposed to be about Ukraine aid?
    As usual, Democrats are taking the "throw everything at the wall and see if anything sticks" approach.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  12. #220
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,135
    Amen (Given)
    6115
    Amen (Received)
    7508
    Shifty is in the home stretch going on about the Russian Collusion Delusion and playing clips from Bobby "I don't recall" Mueller's testimony!

    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •