Page 109 of 118 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1173

Thread: The Impeachment Trial

  1. #1081
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    57,682
    Amen (Given)
    1199
    Amen (Received)
    21090
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    All that suggests is that he knows how partisan and unprincipled the democratic House is and that regardless of any testimony from him, regardless of any evidence, the democrats were always going to impeach.
    FIFY n/c

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

  2. #1082
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    57,682
    Amen (Given)
    1199
    Amen (Received)
    21090
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Right... I don't think it would have been hard to convict Trump if the Democrats had good evidence that he actually committed a crime or engaged in criminal like behavior. The idea that Schiff and the gang could have produced the proverbial smoking gun and still failed to get a conviction is a silly liberal narrative.
    Little jimmy is one of the legion of leftists who still think that Mueller found that Trump colluded with Putin to rig the 2016 election. Things like facts and evidence only get in the way of their rage.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

  3. #1083
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,291
    Amen (Given)
    2013
    Amen (Received)
    1618
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    FIFY n/c
    There was plenty enough evidence presented for a principled jury to convict, as many republicans admitted to after the fact.

  4. #1084
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,291
    Amen (Given)
    2013
    Amen (Received)
    1618
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Little jimmy is one of the legion of leftists who still think that Mueller found that Trump colluded with Putin to rig the 2016 election.
    No, I don't think it, I know it. Trump called on Russia to find dirt on Hillary, so they did. Collusion! Trump lied in a letter to cover up the reason behind the Trump tower meeting with Russian operatives. Collusion! Paul Manafort gave polling and geographical targeting data to the Russians. Collusion! Trump admitted to the Russian Ambassador in the oval office that he fired Comey to get the pressure from the Russia investigation off his back. Gen Flynn secretly made it clear to the Russians that the Obama sanctions would be removed after Trump took office. Collusion! Papadopolous tried to set up meeting between Trump and Russians to get dirt on Clinton. Collusion! Trump disgraced his own intelligence agencies and publicly took the side of Putin who denied Russian interference. Call it what you will! Trump then went on to obstruct the entire investigation in order to give cover to both himself and Russia.

    Things like facts and evidence only get in the way of you're agenda.
    FIFY

  5. #1085
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central VA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,211
    Amen (Given)
    8161
    Amen (Received)
    8596
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    No, I don't think it, I know it. Trump called on Russia to find dirt on Hillary, so they did. Collusion!
    He made a joke that the Russians could find the missing emails that Hillary deleted over her email server scandal. No surprise you don't know what a joke is, nor what was actually under suspicion.

    Trump lied in a letter to cover up the reason behind the Trump tower meeting with Russian operatives. Collusion!
    No he didn't. It was oppo research and Trump didn't know anything other than it was oppo research. Happens all the time.

    Paul Manafort gave polling and geographical targeting data to the Russians. Collusion!
    Not under direction of Trump.

    Trump admitted to the Russian Ambassador in the oval office that he fired Comey to get the pressure from the Russia investigation off his back.
    Which he had the legal right to do.

    Gen Flynn secretly made it clear to the Russians that the Obama sanctions would be removed after Trump took office.
    So what? Perfectly legal. Obama told Putin the same thing directly.

    Papadopoulos tried to set up meeting between Trump and Russians to get dirt on Clinton. Collusion!
    Which never happened because Trump wasn't interested.

    Trump disgraced his own intelligence agencies and publicly took the side of Putin who denied Russian interference.
    Boo hoo.

    Call it what you will! Trump then went on to obstruct the entire investigation in order to give cover to both himself and Russia.
    None of what you said is true. Mueller's report was clear. There was no evidence of collusion.


    Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

    I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

  6. #1086
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    57,682
    Amen (Given)
    1199
    Amen (Received)
    21090
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    He made a joke that the Russians could find the missing emails that Hillary deleted over her email server scandal. No surprise you don't know what a joke is, nor what was actually under suspicion.



    No he didn't. It was oppo research and Trump didn't know anything other than it was oppo research. Happens all the time.



    Not under direction of Trump.



    Which he had the legal right to do.



    So what? Perfectly legal. Obama told Putin the same thing directly.



    Which never happened because Trump wasn't interested.



    Boo hoo.



    None of what you said is true. Mueller's report was clear. There was no evidence of collusion.
    smiley shhh.gif


    Don't try to confuse little jimmy with facts.

    You might ruin one of the best laughs of the day when he tries to prop up the terminally rebutted collusion delusion.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

  7. Amen The Pendragon amen'd this post.
  8. #1087
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central VA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,211
    Amen (Given)
    8161
    Amen (Received)
    8596
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    There was plenty enough evidence presented for a principled jury to convict, as many republicans admitted to after the fact.
    9-lies-640x246.jpg


    Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

    I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

  9. #1088
    Department Head
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,314
    Amen (Given)
    20639
    Amen (Received)
    1585
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    There was plenty enough evidence presented for a principled jury to convict, as many republicans admitted to after the fact.
    You mean you have the evidence that is not third and fourth hand hearsay, assumption or opinion that The Pendragon asked you for?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pendragon View Post
    Please give me a list of real evidence to prove that Trump should be removed from office. Evidence that would at minimum hold up in a real court. As I told Watermelon if you can't give the evidence any taking point you use is mote.
    It is time for you to post the evidence that you have with proper citations. Not just assert it is there.
    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 02-24-2020 at 03:29 PM.

  10. #1089
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    400
    Amen (Given)
    0
    Amen (Received)
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    You mean you have the evidence that is not third and fourth hand hearsay or opinion that The Pendragon asked you for?



    It is time for you to post the evidence that you have with proper citations. Not just assert it is there.
    The witnesses provided evidence. Their testimony is evidence and itís easy enough to look up. They all testified to having witnessed or experienced events or situations that were consistent with each other and supported the allegation. Thatís why the evidence is considered overwhelming by most lawyers and was the only presidential impeachment trial in history with bipartisan support to remove.

    What evidence would you say is based on third or fourth hand hearsay or opinion?

  11. #1090
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    57,682
    Amen (Given)
    1199
    Amen (Received)
    21090
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
    The witnesses provided evidence. Their testimony is evidence and itís easy enough to look up. They all testified to having witnessed or experienced events or situations that were consistent with each other and supported the allegation. Thatís why the evidence is considered overwhelming by most lawyers and was the only presidential impeachment trial in history with bipartisan support to remove.

    What evidence would you say is based on third or fourth hand hearsay or opinion?
    Actually several admitted to not having "first hand knowledge" about what they were testifying to which made them nothing more than hearsay gossips.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

  12. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •