Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, the I'll be to busy to play golf, President.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Trump, the I'll be to busy to play golf, President.

Trump has cost taxpayers millions more in 3 years playing golf than Obama did in eight years. It's estimated that Trumps golfing trips have cost the tax payer 118 million thus far and is projected to cost approximately 350 mil over eight years. A great deal of the money is going directly into Trumps own pocket since it is his own facilities that he visits.

http://lawandcrime.com/crazy/trump-h...-did-in-eight/

2. Amen shunyadragon amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    May I please fix the title?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Trump has cost taxpayers millions more in 3 years playing golf than Obama did in eight years. It's estimated that Trumps golfing trips have cost the tax payer 118 million thus far and is projected to cost approximately 350 mil over eight years. A great deal of the money is going directly into Trumps own pocket since it is his own facilities that he visits.

http://lawandcrime.com/crazy/trump-h...-did-in-eight/
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...he-tied-obama/

Source: above

Look, it’s not us that made President Trump’s golf-playing an issue. During the administration of Barack Obama, Trump repeatedly criticized his predecessor for the frequency of his golf outings. That extended into the campaign, with Trump disparaging Obama’s work ethic — read into that what you will — by insisting that, as president, he would rarely play his favorite sport.

© Copyright Original Source

Just another of a long list of crazy and hypocritical things that apply to Donald Trump.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And yet he's still managed to rack up a huge number of substantial accomplishments that will continue to have a positive impact on this country for years to come. So all things considered, he's been a pretty darn good president.

It'll be fun to see what he does in his second term.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    And yet he's still managed to rack up a huge number of substantial accomplishments that will continue to have a positive impact on this country for years to come. So all things considered, he's been a pretty darn good president.

It'll be fun to see what he does in his second term.
    Ruin another 100 national parks, completely eliminate any regulation on clean air and water, create gulags for immigrants, tear down wind turbines and kill support for renewable energy sources, make sure more whistle blowers are outed, continue to pad his pockets with trips to his golf resorts on tax payer dollars, undo any remaining elements of Obama's legacy - whether they were good ideas or not, ensure Putin has even more access to former US military bases, heck, make sure despots the world over get even more support from his tweets and actions.

Lots of really good stuff coming our way if he wins.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

7. Amen Starlight, JimL, Charles amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Ruin another 100 national parks, completely eliminate any regulation on clean air and water, create gulags for immigrants, tear down wind turbines and kill support for renewable energy sources, make sure more whistle blowers are outed, continue to pad his pockets with trips to his golf resorts on tax payer dollars, undo any remaining elements of Obama's legacy - whether they were good ideas or not, ensure Putin has even more access to former US military bases, heck, make sure despots the world over get even more support from his tweets and actions.

I have to assume you're trolling and don't really believe the nonsense you post here on a daily basis.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post

TDS is a terrible thing

Speaking of Obama's legacy do you have even the slightest idea what his record was on whistleblowers?

Uhoh, did I just heard the car door slam? Is that Chuck rushing forward to squeak and squeal his battle cry of Whataboutism?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I never got the point of criticizing presidents for doing very healthy activities.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    I never got the point of criticizing presidents for doing very healthy activities.
    Aside from the sheer frequency of Trump's golfing, the primary criticism to be leveled at him is that he does so exclusively at his own private resorts, which means that public funds not only go to Trump's golfing habit but directly into Trump's pocket.

--Sam
    "I wonder about the trees. / Why do we wish to bear / Forever the noise of these / More than another noise / So close to our dwelling place?" — Robert Frost, "The Sound of Trees"

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Aside from the sheer frequency of Trump's golfing, the primary criticism to be leveled at him is that he does so exclusively at his own private resorts, which means that public funds not only go to Trump's golfing habit but directly into Trump's pocket.

--Sam
    That is a bit slimy. I agree.