Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

FISA court says Carter Page warrent invalid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You needed one more "corrupt" before "Trump".
    Good point, CP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      I explained in the OP: these were "two hop" warrants covering a period of months and encompassing anybody Page contacted, and anybody those people contacted which could easily include hundreds of people and thousands of communications, and any cases or investigations arising from that illegally gathered evidence could end up being struck down. That includes the Mueller investigation and anything that spun off from it. Remember Carter Page was THE predicate for the whole thing.

As I said, the significance of this can not be overstated.
      No, Carter Page didn't initiate the ivestigation, Papadopoulos did. Besides that, the FISA findings don't change anything in the Mueller report.

Comment

Wow, Jimmy, this one really seems to have caught you off guard. You seem even more uninformed than usual which I didn't know was possible.

Interestingly this timeline and DOJ admission would include the Mueller investigation use of any FISA derived material or evidence when it began May 17, 2017; that is, if the Mueller probe used the Carter Page FISA evidence for any derivative warrant therein.

It seems likely the Mueller probe did use the Page warrant, as former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and former DOJ Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein authorized the June 29, 2017, final renewal AFTER the special counsel was in place. That renewal has been admitted as invalid. There could be considerable consequences.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...alid-warrants/
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
          No, Carter Page didn't initiate the ivestigation...
          This is a hot mess. Remember, IG Horowitz said he only found evidence of a FISA warrant against Carter Page, no other Trump campaign or Trump administration official was investigated using a FISA application. That statement is a little more important now.

As I go back through my notes seeing if I can identify the downstream consequences impacted by a rather stunning sequestration effort, I find myself wondering if the HJC case(s) for 6(e) material and Don McGahn testimony might even be part of the pull-back material as a derivative of the special counsel probe’ use of the Carter Page Title-1 surveillance warrant. After all, there had to be an investigative reason for Mueller to want the renewal on June 29, 2017, long after Carter Page was gone from the Trump orbit.

Remember, the special counsel team used some form of pre-existing warrant authority to capture all of the Trump transition team emails and communication from the GSA, and then lied about it to the Trump White House. Perhaps National Security Letters (NSL’s).

The DOJ/FBI previously agreed to “sequester” all information and evidence received as an outcome of all four FISA warrants issued against Carter Page. Meaning, all material, in any court proceeding or subsequent secondary warrant on another target, application, filing, motion, prosecution or downstream use of the information gathered and obtained.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-february-5th/

Jimmy, I really don't think you appreciate just how big of a deal this really is.

Comment

But will anyone be reprimanded? Nah, the FBI will announce that they're doing a self-inspection and assure us that reform is in order and it will never happen again. And Trump and the DoJ will bow down and accept that assurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              This is a hot mess. Remember, IG Horowitz said he only found evidence of a FISA warrant against Carter Page, no other Trump campaign or Trump administration official was investigated using a FISA application. That statement is a little more important now.

As I go back through my notes seeing if I can identify the downstream consequences impacted by a rather stunning sequestration effort, I find myself wondering if the HJC case(s) for 6(e) material and Don McGahn testimony might even be part of the pull-back material as a derivative of the special counsel probe’ use of the Carter Page Title-1 surveillance warrant. After all, there had to be an investigative reason for Mueller to want the renewal on June 29, 2017, long after Carter Page was gone from the Trump orbit.

Remember, the special counsel team used some form of pre-existing warrant authority to capture all of the Trump transition team emails and communication from the GSA, and then lied about it to the Trump White House. Perhaps National Security Letters (NSL’s).

The DOJ/FBI previously agreed to “sequester” all information and evidence received as an outcome of all four FISA warrants issued against Carter Page. Meaning, all material, in any court proceeding or subsequent secondary warrant on another target, application, filing, motion, prosecution or downstream use of the information gathered and obtained.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-february-5th/

Jimmy, I really don't think you appreciate just how big of a deal this really is.
              The DOJ already swept that case under the rug, so what's the big deal? That Trump did it again, and, having nothing to do with FISA, got caught again, is what you should be concerning yourself about.

Comment

It's cold and snowy tonight. I hope whatever alternate reality you're posting from has better weather than we're having here.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                  But will anyone be reprimanded? Nah, the FBI will announce that they're doing a self-inspection and assure us that reform is in order and it will never happen again. And Trump and the DoJ will bow down and accept that assurance.
                  The old Potomac Two-Step.
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                    The old Potomac Two-Step.
                    What's worse, it'll create a false sense of confidence once again -- "Oh don't worry, FBI is trustworthy this time because we all saw what happened when their corruption was exposed. They know they can't get away with it anymore" All's well now.

Comment