Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Iowa Primary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    I keep getting Corrupted Content Error page. wonder if The Blaze is having a DOS attack because when I try to get to The Blaze it self I get that same error page
    The California Liberals are blocking your access!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      The California Liberals are blocking your access!
      It's the Bernie boiz.

The ones unable to get through are being electronically marked as being among the first to be sent to the gulags they seem so excited about.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
        I keep getting Corrupted Content....
        Remember, you're dealing with Democrats...

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Oops!

DNC chair calls for Iowa to recanvass caucus vote, says 'enough is enough'

Democratic National Committee Chair Tom Perez is calling on Iowa Democratic officials to immediately recanvass Monday's caucus vote after days of uncertainty and growing concerns about "inconsistencies" found in the data.

"Enough is enough," Perez said in a tweet. "In light of the problems that have emerged in the implementation of the delegate selection plan and in order to assure public confidence in the results, I am calling on the Iowa Democratic Party to immediately begin a recanvass."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...orted-n1131261
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
            Oops!

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

This is the guy that's running for prez and just got an improbable victory in Iowa. Talk about creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                This is the guy that's running for prez and just got an improbable victory in Iowa. Talk about creepy.
                Your link is broken. And in any case, we have to click on it to find out what in the world you're talking about.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Remember, you're dealing with Democrats...

Oh snap.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    Your link is broken. And in any case, we have to click on it to find out what in the world you're talking about.
                    It's a video on twitter. Click and the video plays automatically. Link works fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                      It's a video on twitter. Click and the video plays automatically. Link works fine.
                      Worked fine the second time. It's still click-bait.
                      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        Worked fine the second time. It's still click-bait.
                        What's not creepy about a presidential candidate with a pasted on smile, robotically walking passed reporters asking questions? Not creepy at all. He looks like a little kid that stole cookies out of the cookie jar and knows he got away with it.

Comment

What's not creepy about a presidential candidate with a pasted on smile, robotically walking passed reporters asking questions? Not creepy at all. He looks like a little kid that stole cookies out of the cookie jar and knows he got away with it.
                          How is it that you manage to respond to a post without appearing to comprehend a single word in it?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            How is it that you manage to respond to a post without appearing to comprehend a single word in it?
                            Probably because most of your posts are incoherent or your points incomprehensible.

Comment

Probably because I'm being a jackass.
                              Fixed that for you, no charge.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                                Oops!
                                DNC chair calls for Iowa to recanvass caucus vote, says 'enough is enough'

Democratic National Committee Chair Tom Perez is calling on Iowa Democratic officials to immediately recanvass Monday's caucus vote after days of uncertainty and growing concerns about "inconsistencies" found in the data.

"Enough is enough," Perez said in a tweet. "In light of the problems that have emerged in the implementation of the delegate selection plan and in order to assure public confidence in the results, I am calling on the Iowa Democratic Party to immediately begin a recanvass."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...orted-n1131261
                                Iowa Democrats say they will do a recount only if a campaign requests it.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...n-requests-it/
                                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment