Do I need a new avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need a new avatar?

I have had my current avatar for quite a few years now. Is it time for a new one? If so, what should it be?
    Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
    I have had my current avatar for quite a few years now. Is it time for a new one? If so, what should it be?
    Definitely something that still screams "thread killer"!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I still like your avatar myself.
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
        What is this strange notion "new avatar"?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yes you do. and so does rogue06.

I made this just for you...

threadkiller.jpg

Comment

download.jpg
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I really liked my old avatar, but something about this new one just speaks to me.
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I have a new avatar for rogue06 too...

bannedbysparko.jpg

Comment

Squirrel haters gonna hate.jpg
                  I have no interest in or intend on changing it.
                  Last edited by rogue06; 02-06-2020, 12:21 PM.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]42585[/ATTACH]
                    I have no interest in or intend on changing it.
                    I was the one who changed your avatar to the one you have now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      I was the one who changed your avatar to the one you have now.
                      I do believe that I asked you to alter it (and I still have the original but am quite content with it).

Comment

I do believe that I asked you to alter it (and I still have the original but am quite content with it).
                        why would you ask me instead of doing it yourself? Are you telling me you don't know how to change your avatar?

Comment

why would you ask me instead of doing it yourself? Are you telling me you don't know how to change your avatar?
                          Note the bolded part. I just figured out how to do this a month ago and it took me 20 minutes of trial and error. It'll probably take me just as long again as I basically stumbled into the solution to the problem that I was having.

Comment

Note the bolded part. I just figured out how to do this a month ago and it took me 20 minutes of trial and error. It'll probably take me just as long again as I basically stumbled into the solution to the problem that I was having.
                            Aren't you the one who made and all those memes? And you don't know how to edit an avatar?

You do need to be banned. For graphical ignorance!!

Comment

Aren't you the one who made and all those memes? And you don't know how to edit an avatar?

You do need to be banned. For graphical ignorance!!
                              I'm a rogue. Just how do you think I acquire them?

Comment