Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Bitter Nancy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Wow, she's stumbling and stammering through this little "speech", and really looks like... well, the title of the thread. Trump obviously has her really really rattled.
    I do not believe for one minute that she prays for anything, let alone for Trump.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      Grow up.
      Be less of a sanctimonious prig.
      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

He still occasionally slips into the Russian accent schtick.
        demi likes using third person, it's an acquired taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          I do not believe for one minute that she prays for anything, let alone for Trump.
          She's bragging about praying, and casting doubt that Trump prays. And she's boasting that she's ALWAYS dignified, and that "tearing up his falsehoods" was "dignified".

I really think she's lost it.... she feels "very liberated" (her words) for her "dignified" act of childishness because Trump was "undignified" in "the People's House".

She claims that Trump looked at her like "he was a little sedated" when he handed her the copy of his speech, and refused to shake hands --- you can watch the video, and see that Trump didn't look at her at all. And Trump didn't "look at" or shake hands with Pence, either.

I don't think she's a liar -- I think she's simply lost it.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

With Petty Pelosi it could well be both.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
              I for one don't doubt for a moment that she preys.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                demi likes using third person, it's an acquired taste.
                Bob Dole, is that you?

Comment

She's bragging about praying, and casting doubt that Trump prays. And she's boasting that she's ALWAYS dignified, and that "tearing up his falsehoods" was "dignified".
                  She's becoming like Trump. Someone get her a Twitter account.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    With Petty Pelosi it could well be both.
                    Meh.... even though she's a pinko commie liberal, I think, in the past, she has been fairly honest.

I really think Trump has gotten under her skin so badly that she's resorted to babbling almost incoherently, due to her internal rage. She has succumbed to Advanced TDS.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• In her little presser, she kept repeating "But he is impeached FOREVER.... FOREVER".... and has a rather sardonic smile when she said it.

She can't quite grasp that this is probably the best thing that ever happened to Trump, because he will be ACQUITTED FOREVER.... FOREVER....

Comment

Just shows what a classless partisan she has become, and she somehow managed to outdo Trump's classlessness in a grand way, and in the worst venue for it.
                        Supposedly a bunch of Democrat voters called into C-Span to express their displeasure and denounce future support for the Democrat party, but of course, we have no way to verify their actual affiliation. They could easily have been Republicans trolling as Democrats.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

In her little presser, she kept repeating "But he is impeached FOREVER.... FOREVER".... and has a rather sardonic smile when she said it.

She can't quite grasp that this is probably the best thing that ever happened to Trump, because he will be ACQUITTED FOREVER.... FOREVER....
                          Yep... if Trump's eventual Democrat challenger tries to get any mileage out of "You were impeached", he's going to get "But I was acquitted!" right in the face with both barrels.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I really think she's lost it.... she feels "very liberated" (her words) for her "dignified" act of childishness because Trump was "undignified" in "the People's House".

She claims that Trump looked at her like "he was a little sedated" when he handed her the copy of his speech, and refused to shake hands --- you can watch the video, and see that Trump didn't look at her at all. And Trump didn't "look at" or shake hands with Pence, either.

That's the minute of it I watched. Doubted every word of it, especially after seeing the video where she obviously was tearing the papers under the table before Trump's speech was even finished.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Well. She has had a fair amount of shocks. Remember Pelosi has run into a brick wall with him over matters like the trip she wanted to take...and Trump can't be touched by the traditional bribes/threats/etc as other politicians because he really is an outsider to those kinds of pressures. She can't seem to deal with that.
                              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                                The pages she flipped tho are blank. Official documents are always printed with "This page intentionally blank" label.
                                you can see the printing on the pages if you watch the actual video. They weren't blank.

Comment