Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Bitter Nancy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    That's what he said in the speech, you dolt. He also lied about the economy, about wage growth, jobs growth etc. in comparison to Obama. The economy grew 2.3%, (so much for the tax cuts for the rich), jobs creation 30,000 less jobs per month in his 3 years than in Obama's last 3 years, wages, when you take inflation into account, have risen slower than under Obama. And on top of that he's blown up the deficit in a time when the economy is fairly stable. So, Trump, as is his forte, lied about all of that.
    In other words, liberal talking points with no substance or evidence to back them up.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I expected from you.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      Pelosi was just mad because Trump didn't shake her hand when he handed her the speech at the beginning.

Of course, he didn't shake Pence's hand either. I mean, who wouldn't hate the guy for such a vicious slight.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...andshake-offer
      It didn't even look like he noticed her reaching out...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
        I'll keep hoping that you Trumpsters will smarten up and recognize Trump for the fraud he is, though there is little evidence of that ever happening.
        So we should reject Trump and vote for one of your Communist candidates?
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          It didn't even look like he noticed her reaching out...

I know. I'm being facetious.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Pelosi was just mad because Trump didn't shake her hand when he handed her the speech at the beginning.

Of course, he didn't shake Pence's hand either. I mean, who wouldn't hate the guy for such a vicious slight.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...andshake-offer
            Watching the video, it's not even clear he saw her extend her hand. But there's also the question of why he should shake her hand anyway. Democrats are some of the nastiest, most divisive people in America -- Nancy smiled and giggled while signing Trump's impeachment and then handed out souvenir pens afterwards -- and yet they demand to be treated with reverence and respect. I don't think so!
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Watching the video, it's not even clear he saw her extend his hand. But there's also the question of why he should shake her hand anyway. Democrats are some of the nastiest, most divisive people in America -- Nancy smiled and giggled while signing Trump's impeachment and then handed out souvenir pens afterwards! -- and yet they demand to be treated with reverence and respect. I don't think so!
              I know. I was being facetious.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I know. I'm being facetious.
                Facetious? I think they have medication for that nowadays...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                  Facetious? I think they have medication for that nowadays...
                  Ooh! Thanks!

Comment

Good for you, but how you've done personally has nothing to do with the overall statistics.
                    Statistics created by bitter democrats.

When you times my experience by a few million other Americans, Trump is going to be re-elected and you will be crying into your pillow for the next four years.

Comment

Watching Pelosi tear that batch of lies up was a beautiful thing to see.
                      Can you please list the lies, Jim?
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        Statistics created by bitter democrats.

When you times my experience by a few million other Americans, Trump is going to be re-elected and you will be crying into your pillow for the next four years.

Sadly, he'll be whining here, too.

Comment

I'll give you one right off the bat. He said he would protect pre-existing conditions and yet he is in court right now trying to wipe them out.
                          You said a list, Jim.

The list, please. (And we'll get back to the preexisting condition "lie")
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                            Pelosi taking the high road.

She was trying to upstage Trump with her petty display. She's proved she can be more juvenile than Trump.
                            My daughter, who is a nurse specializing in, among other things, palliative care, said Nancy is exhibiting all the signs of a nursing home patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              In other words, liberal talking points with no substance or evidence to back them up.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I expected from you.
                              Not that it matters to you, but heres your proof. Trump inherited the Obama economy, he didn'tcreate it.
                              http://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_ca...nomy-final.pdf

Comment

That's what he said in the speech, you dolt.....
                                Jim, this is how you act when you've said something totally untrue and can't support it -- -you double down and start calling people idiots, dolts, morons....

The list, please.

Comment