Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitter Nancy...

God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    At least try to find a non biased source, CP.
    Poisoning the well there Jimmy ol' boy?

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

2. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Poisoning the well there Jimmy ol' boy?
    Give him a break - JimL ALWAYS uses "non biased" sources!

A) WHEN he uses sources, which is almost NEVER
    2) only if you consider LiberalTalkingPointsForDummies a "non biased" source.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Give him a break - JimL ALWAYS uses "non biased" sources!

A) WHEN he uses sources, which is almost NEVER
    2) only if you consider LiberalTalkingPointsForDummies a "non biased" source.
    Hey now. JimL is bright enough to know that we're not going to accept that as a source, and has only slipped up and provided it once.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

5. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Hey now. JimL is bright enough to know that we're not going to accept that as a source, and has only slipped up and provided it once.
    Well, yeah, there's that.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Trump posted a brutally hilarious video of the State of the Union highlights intercut with Nancy tearing up the speech, so you see him announce a soldier being reunited with his family, and then Nancy tears up the speech; Trump announces low black unemployment, and then Nancy tears up the speech; and so on. It's about 5-minutes long and drives the point forcefully home.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...otu-tantrum%2F

Oh, and Nancy is complaining that the video is "deceptive" and demands it be taken down, so Trump definitely hit his target.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-sotu-tantrum/
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

8. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Trump posted a brutally hilarious video of the State of the Union highlights intercut with Nancy tearing up the speech, so you see him announce a soldier being reunited with his family, and then Nancy tears up the speech; Trump announces low black unemployment, and then Nancy tears up the speech; and so on. It's about 5-minutes long and drives the point forcefully home.

Oh, and Nancy is complaining that the video is "deceptive" and demands it be taken down, so Trump definitely hit his target.

Its hard too imagine a person getting so much joy out of watching a person do so many bad and sinful things. lying, distorting other peoples worlds, beating up on them verbally, smearing peoples good name and then firing them just 'cause they were in his way, or worse, they actually told the truth about him. But here you are, every single day doing just that.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

It's well known by all perceptive people that deception is synonymous with Trumpism.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Its hard too imagine a person getting so much joy out of watching a person do so many bad and sinful things. lying, distorting other peoples worlds, beating up on them verbally, smearing peoples good name and then firing them just 'cause they were in his way, or worse, they actually told the truth about him. But here you are, every single day doing just that.
    It's nice to know that you're the sort of person who would never launch into an unprovoked personal attack against someone. You're a shining example of how everybody should conduct themselves at TheologyWeb. Thank you for your service.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    You mean like you accusing good and decent men as being sexist, that pretty much want women to be barefoot and pregnant, without the slightest bit of evidence? You’re sick Jim, get help.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

13. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    It's strange how the economy took off like a rocket once Trump started implementing his new policies, yet liberals want to give the credit to Obama.
    You delude yourself. "Trump's Job Gains Are Just A Continuation From Obama's Presidency".

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjo.../#792a42481af3

The best that can be said is that he hasn't screwed up what he inherited - YET.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

15. Amen JimL amen'd this post.