Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 268

Thread: Bitter Nancy...

  1. #21
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,289
    Amen (Given)
    1951
    Amen (Received)
    5465
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post
    Pelosi taking the high road.

    She was trying to upstage Trump with her petty display. She's proved she can be more juvenile than Trump.
    But she was praying while she was ripping so it is OK...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

  2. #22
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,886
    Amen (Given)
    1955
    Amen (Received)
    1602
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    But she was praying while she was ripping so it is OK...
    It was great. A perfect ending to a campaign speech of lies.

  3. #23
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,289
    Amen (Given)
    1951
    Amen (Received)
    5465
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    It was great. A perfect ending to a campaign speech of lies.
    Jim what will you do when Trump wins a second term?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

  4. #24
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,806
    Amen (Given)
    5228
    Amen (Received)
    22936
    I busted out laughing a couple of times at the expressions she was making during the speech! She looked like she was trying not to cry.

  5. #25
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,289
    Amen (Given)
    1951
    Amen (Received)
    5465
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I busted out laughing a couple of times at the expressions she was making during the speech! She looked like she was trying not to cry.
    A black kid drinking white milk! Have you no shame!
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

  6. #26
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,806
    Amen (Given)
    5228
    Amen (Received)
    22936
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    That's what he said in the speech, you dolt. He also lied about the economy, about wage growth, jobs growth etc. in comparison to Obama. The economy grew 2.3%, (so much for the tax cuts for the rich), jobs creation 30,000 less jobs per month in his 3 years than in Obama's last 3 years, wages, when you take inflation into account, have risen slower than under Obama. And on top of that he's blown up the deficit in a time when the economy is fairly stable. So, Trump, as is his forte, lied about all of that.
    And yet me, a lower middle class guy is doing way better under Trump than under Obama. My 401K has doubled since Trump became Prez. I have gotten some very good raises where under Obama I got not even enough to cover inflation. The company I work for has done well (even opening offices in several different states) and they passed on their profits on to the workers like me. I just got my profit sharing notice and again, like last year, it was incredible!

    So while the Democrats keep whining that his tax cuts are only for the rich and the economy is not doing well for the little people (like they would know, sitting in congress being millionaires) - us actual little people are doing gang busters. I even have recruiters calling me out of the blue trying to entice me to switch jobs. That didn't happen under Obama either.

  7. #27
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,806
    Amen (Given)
    5228
    Amen (Received)
    22936
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    A black kid drinking white milk! Have you no shame!
    You racist!!!!



  8. #28
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,886
    Amen (Given)
    1955
    Amen (Received)
    1602
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Jim what will you do when Trump wins a second term?
    I'll keep hoping that you Trumpsters will smarten up and recognize Trump for the fraud he is, though there is little evidence of that ever happening.

  9. #29
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,886
    Amen (Given)
    1955
    Amen (Received)
    1602
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    And yet me, a lower middle class guy is doing way better under Trump than under Obama. My 401K has doubled since Trump became Prez. I have gotten some very good raises where under Obama I got not even enough to cover inflation. The company I work for has done well (even opening offices in several different states) and they passed on their profits on to the workers like me. I just got my profit sharing notice and again, like last year, it was incredible!

    So while the Democrats keep whining that his tax cuts are only for the rich and the economy is not doing well for the little people (like they would know, sitting in congress being millionaires) - us actual little people are doing gang busters. I even have recruiters calling me out of the blue trying to entice me to switch jobs. That didn't happen under Obama either.
    Good for you, but how you've done personally has nothing to do with the overall statistics.

  10. #30
    Oops....... mossrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    21,711
    Amen (Given)
    16394
    Amen (Received)
    10020
    Pelosi was just mad because Trump didn't shake her hand when he handed her the speech at the beginning.

    Of course, he didn't shake Pence's hand either. I mean, who wouldn't hate the guy for such a vicious slight.



    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...andshake-offer


    Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •