Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Kirk Douglas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirk Douglas

Kirk Douglas dies today at age 103.

https://people.com/movies/kirk-douglas-dead/

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

103. Wow.
    sigpic

Comment

At first I thought this was about the former Twebber.
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I can understand how that could have happened.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
          At first I thought this was about the former Twebber.
          I initially thought it was about Cory "I-am-Spartacus" Booker

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
            103. Wow.
            He had to be the last big name from Hollywood's "Golden Age."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                I initially thought it was about Cory "I-am-Spartacus" Booker
                That's what I thought. Unfortunately...

Well, at least he is gone from the wannabe list of Democrat presidential candidates.
                When I Survey....

Comment

Ok, guys. I understand the confusion my thread title may have caused, but let's remember that this area is not where we discuss politics or politicians.

I will change my thread title.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X