Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's pupil misfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Is that as good as the old bomb-in-the-snack-truck trick?
    That's the second biggest snack truck bomb I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      And why is his mouth concealed by the microphone? What's he hiding!
      His mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
        Here is a picture from Trump's presser yesterday. Why were his pupils so big in such a well lit room and at his advanced age (which reduces your pupil dilation)?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42601[/ATTACH]
        Most likely on drugs of some sort. I suspected that long ago with all of his slurring of speech and that odd breathing noise he sometimes makes when speaking. None of that is normal.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          Most likely on drugs of some sort. I suspected that long ago with all of his slurring of speech and that odd breathing noise he sometimes makes when speaking. None of that is normal.
          And there we have it. Jim, who is omniscient. along with DO, knows for certain that Trump is on drugs.

Of course, we ordinary folk don't know all that, nor do we know how Jim normally sounds when he speaks. I guess if you don't sound just like Jim when you speak you are on drugs.

Last edited by mossrose; 02-07-2020, 09:11 PM.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Terminal TDS.
            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
              Terminal TDS.

Yes, TDS is already very obvious in your case, Lilpix. I'm sorry, and it's understandable, but you're not alone. I wish I knew what it is about you people that makes you so susceptable to it, and I wish there was something I could do about it, but I just don't know the cure, or if there even is a cure. You know, if you have eyes but can't see, and ears that can't hear, if your mind is impervious to facts and to truth, what can one possibly do to help you. I'm thinking that perhaps the only cure for the virus probably resides within the host itself. Physician, heal thyself, be reborn in spirit, an by your own hand cast out the demonic (TDS) virus. You, I'm afraid, are your only hope now, Lilpix, although I must be honest, the prognosis doesn't look good, it looks as though it may very well be malignant in your case.
              Last edited by JimL; 02-08-2020, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Terminal TDS.
                We can only hope.

Kidding. Mostly.
                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Yes, TDS is already very obvious in your case, Lilpix. I'm sorry, and it's understandable, but you're not alone. I wish I knew what it is about you people that makes you so susceptable to it, and I wish there was something I could do about it, but I just don't know the cure, or if there even is a cure. You know, if you have eyes but can't see, and ears that can't hear, if your mind is impervious to facts and to truth, what can one possibly do to help you. I'm thinking that perhaps the only cure for the virus probably resides within the host itself. Physician, heal thyself, be reborn in spirit, an by your own hand cast out the demonic (TDS) virus. You, I'm afraid, are your only hope now, Lilpix, although I must be honest, the prognosis doesn't look good, it looks as though it may very well be malignant in your case.

Do you even know what TDS is, Jimmy?
                  "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                    We can only hope.
                    Terminal TDS doesn’t cause death, it just cause more incoherent ramblings as the last post by Jimmy so demonstrates.
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

He's trying to be cute and pretend he can turn that around on us. He tries SO very hard.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        He's trying to be cute and pretend he can turn that around on us. He tries SO very hard.
                        And he's so cute how he throws what he thinks scripture says to us.

I just love how unbelievers use scripture to suit their own ends.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                          And he's so cute how he throws what he thinks scripture says to us.

I just love how unbelievers use scripture to suit their own ends.
                          One day they will wish they had paid more attention to what it actually says.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I do. Only those who suffer from it are unaware of what it is. It's sort of like narcisism, those who suffer from it mistakenly see it in others.

Comment

I do. Only those who suffer from it are unaware of what it is. It's sort of like narcisism, those who suffer from it mistakenly see it in others.
                              So, we'll help you out. You got it bad, buddy, and there's evidence to show it, if you'd only open your eyes and look.

Comment

So you don’t know what it means.
                                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment