Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's pupil misfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
    Here is a picture from Trump's presser yesterday. Why were his pupils so big in such a well lit room and at his advanced age (which reduces your pupil dilation)?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42601[/ATTACH]
    https://www.healthline.com/health/di...ls-drugs#drugs

Comment

What's wrong with the threads I started? If it's too many I can reduce (as I have already done in any case).
      You're free to start as many threads as you'd like, but it just appears you have a "Orange Man Bad" hobby horse. And that's OK!

And your link doesn't work for me either
      Yeah, you just go to somebody's profile by clicking on their name, then select "find latest started threads".

latest started threads.jpg

Apparently, the hyperlink generated is for the search performed by the poster at the time, and doesn't work for others.

but I stand behind them I'm sure in any case.
      And that's perfectly fine!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Looking into a darkened audience will do that.
        . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Here is a picture from Trump's presser yesterday. Why were his pupils so big in such a well lit room and at his advanced age (which reduces your pupil dilation)?

What if it's legal prescription or over-the-counter medication? Would that change anything?

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
            Looking into a darkened audience will do that.
            I'm also not sure if the area was as bright as the image suggests. TV lights aren't as bright as they used to be because cameras are so much more sensitive now; also the fact that Trump is lit with the same intensity as the hallway behind him which looks to be ambient light suggests that only a moderate amount of light was used in the foreground.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              I'm also not sure if the area was as bright as the image suggests. TV lights aren't as bright as they used to be because cameras are so much more sensitive now; also the fact that Trump is lit with the same intensity as the hallway behind him which looks to be ambient light suggests that only a moderate amount of light was used in the foreground.
              I just did a sweep of the internetzweb for "Trump's pupils large" and, wow... there are some really zany conspiracies out there!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Drew Angerer? Well, that just couldn't be a pseudonym.

Comment

What I want to know is why is he touching his wrist like that? His fingers are making a W! It is obviously a racist dog whistle!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    What I want to know is why is he touching his wrist like that? His fingers are making a W! It is obviously a racist dog whistle!
                    And if he put the thumb and forefinger of his right hand together, which he obviously did right after this picture was taken, he would be making the racist OK symbol!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Hmmm. If racist dog whistles are secret signs to other racists, why is it that the democrats are the ones who always see them?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        And why is his mouth concealed by the microphone? What's he hiding!

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                          And if he put the thumb and forefinger of his right hand together, which he obviously did right after this picture was taken, he would be making the racist OK symbol!

You guys missed the obvious one: his hand is in the traditional gun handshape!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            You guys missed the obvious one: his hand is in the traditional gun handshape!
                            Maxwell Smart's old gun-in-the-fake-finger trick.

Comment

He's also bucking the "invisible pointer" trend. Ever since Bill Clinton, politicians have opted for the invisible pointer instead of the pointed finger. I remember reading about it in the 90s when it suddenly appeared all over the place. Supposedly the pointed finger is a racist trigger, and it is also allegedly appears accusatory. So all of a sudden, everyone is holding an invisible pointer - and it really looks stupid (IMO).

https://www.businessinsider.com/poli...plains-2016-10

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                                Maxwell Smart's old gun-in-the-fake-finger trick.
                                Is that as good as the old bomb-in-the-snack-truck trick?

Comment