Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's pupil misfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other (please specify)

No

Comment

Here's Trump's recent makeup misfunction. Yes, this is a real picture. A very beautiful genius indeed.

EQOyuYnW4AAuXnq.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
        So you don’t know what it means.
        “When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
          Here's Trump's recent makeup misfunction. Yes, this is a real picture. A very beautiful genius indeed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42607[/ATTACH]
          The orange masked bandit. It's all due to the lighting though as he told his audience the other day.

Comment

Who the hell cares about his makeup!

Good grief, I can't stand the lot of you Trump-haters and your petty whining about everything!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

you didn't see the story behind the picture

00000000000000ab000-00aaak.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

This will only get worse when Trump wins.
                Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post

This will only get worse when Trump wins.
                  I'm old enough to remember when Obama was mocked for wearing a tan suit. But we're just going to brush over Trump going out in public like this?

Comment

Whatabout-
                    Fixed.

When you're less triggered, try letting go of some hate.
                    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      You're free to start as many threads as you'd like, but it just appears you have a "Orange Man Bad" hobby horse. And that's OK!
                      CP,

The Republican party, over the course of a week, decided that Joe Walsh, John Bolton, and Mitt Romney are no longer welcome. There is no longer a Republican party, only Trump. So if that's what I focus on it's because that's all there is left to talk about until he is rotting in jail. If you think I have TDS so be it. You're smarter than most on here and I think you know the irreparable damage he is doing to the so-called party of Lincoln.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                        Fixed.

When you're less triggered, try letting go of some hate.
                        That's not what "whataboutism" is bro. It's kind of the opposite actually.

Comment

CP,

The Republican party, over the course of a week, decided that Joe Walsh, John Bolton, and Mitt Romney are no longer welcome.
                          It's politics. I don't defend that any more than I defend Mayor Pete declaring that pro-life Democrats are not welcome in the Democrat Party.

There is no longer a Republican party, only Trump.
                          Sure.

So if that's what I focus on it's because that's all there is left to talk about until he is rotting in jail.
                          You're being a little melodramatic there, DO, I seriously doubt he'll be "rotting in jail". Hey, MAYBE he can share a cell with Hillary!!!!

If you think I have TDS so be it.
                          Did I say you did?

You're smarter than most on here
                          Wow! (where do I send the $50)

and I think you know the irreparable damage he is doing to the so-called party of Lincoln.
                          BOTH parties are undergoing change, OB -- look what's happening to the Democrat Party, and it's the Party Elite doing it.

With regards to "irreparable", I seriously doubt this is the case with the GOP --- Trump will be gone soon enough. The Democrat Party, on the other hand, seems to be absolutely determined to self-destruct.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

That happened to me once. I was really hungry and it was one of those mega bags of Cheetos.

Comment

CP,

The Republican party, over the course of a week, decided that Joe Walsh, John Bolton, and Mitt Romney are no longer welcome. There is no longer a Republican party, only Trump. So if that's what I focus on it's because that's all there is left to talk about until he is rotting in jail. If you think I have TDS so be it. You're smarter than most on here and I think you know the irreparable damage he is doing to the so-called party of Lincoln.
                              Not to mention the country and democracy?

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                Not to mention the country and democracy?
                                You're a doom-and-gloomer, Jim -- I have faith in the American people and in our Republic.

But, please, feel free to run around screaming THE SKY IS FALLING. It's about the only thing you liberals are good at.

Comment