Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 127

Thread: I'm A Bigot

  1. #31
    tWebber Ronson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    268
    Amen (Given)
    45
    Amen (Received)
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Scary - but for the wrong reason.

  2. #32
    tWebber Starlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,434
    Amen (Given)
    2814
    Amen (Received)
    1790
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    What's your point? That a potential president is never allowed to have a fun moment? Are you seriously trying to allege that world leaders primarily make decisions about other world leaders based on one random picture? If you look hard enough you can always find a picture of a famous person having fun or looking silly at something.

  3. #33
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,792
    Amen (Given)
    2030
    Amen (Received)
    5576
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    What's your point? That a potential president is never allowed to have a fun moment? Are you seriously trying to allege that world leaders primarily make decisions about other world leaders based on one random picture? If you look hard enough you can always find a picture of a famous person having fun or looking silly at something.
    Yeah two gays guys on a swing will send fear and dread into the hearts of our enemies...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqgC1tqifV8

  4. Amen Esther amen'd this post.
  5. #34
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    58,004
    Amen (Given)
    1204
    Amen (Received)
    21210
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post


    But this is getting pretty far away from the optics of a man kissing a man going down in Muslim nations.
    I'm pretty sure it probably doesn't play that well in Central and South America either.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

  6. #35
    tWebber Starlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,434
    Amen (Given)
    2814
    Amen (Received)
    1790
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Yeah two gays guys on a swing will send fear and dread into the hearts of our enemies...
    If the enemies are homophobic like you guys, then yes, I guess they would have fear and dread like you guys when they see that picture.

  7. #36
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,792
    Amen (Given)
    2030
    Amen (Received)
    5576
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    If the enemies are homophobic like you guys, then yes, I guess they would have fear and dread like you guys when they see that picture.
    No they would not have fear and dread, they would be laughing in our face...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqgC1tqifV8

  8. Amen Esther amen'd this post.
  9. #37
    tWebber Starlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,434
    Amen (Given)
    2814
    Amen (Received)
    1790
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    No they would not have fear and dread, they would be laughing in our face...
    Not a millionth as much as they do because you have Trump.

    TrumpHairDay.jpg

  10. #38
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,792
    Amen (Given)
    2030
    Amen (Received)
    5576
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Not a millionth as much as they do because you have Trump.
    Did I trigger you Star?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqgC1tqifV8

  11. Amen rogue06 amen'd this post.
  12. #39
    Professor KingsGambit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Triangle
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,084
    Amen (Given)
    1827
    Amen (Received)
    4846
    I don't like Buttigieg, but the idea that we should not elect a given leader because he would be offensive to Muslims should be a non-starter, and I hope that's obvious outside of this particular context.

    (I don't mean that in an unlimited sense; I don't think we should elect someone who runs on a campaign of nuking Mecca, like the late Christian scholar Robert Morey publicly called for, but that's an obvious human rights violation in the first place.)
    Last edited by KingsGambit; 02-12-2020 at 03:55 PM.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

  13. #40
    tWebber Ronson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    268
    Amen (Given)
    45
    Amen (Received)
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    I don't like Buttigieg, but the idea that we should not elect a given leader because he would be offensive to Muslims should be a non-starter, and I hope that's obvious outside of this particular context.
    Offensive? Most everything done in the west is offensive to Allah.

    (I don't mean that in an unlimited sense; I don't think we should elect someone who runs on a campaign of nuking Mecca, like the late Christian scholar Robert Morey publicly called for, but that's an obvious human rights violation in the first place.)
    Never heard of him.

    The point here is that Buttgieg would not be respected or feared by our enemies. He would be like Obama X10.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •