Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Do I Expand Notifications?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I just click the settings at the top of the page when I visit tweb and it takes me to the page that shows all of my subscribed threads that have new posts in them.

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/usercp.php

if you click the little blue circle next to the thread title in the listing, it will take you to the first new post since your last visit.

Attachment 42654

You are automatically subscribed to a thread when you post to it, or you can select "Thread Tools" then "subscribe to this thread" above the top post on a page. You can unsubscribe the same way.
    I've run into that page before. Yes, it lets me know where there are new posts, but not if they are in response to mine.

On the old CARM vb boards, there was a setting that sent me an alert when someone responded to a post of mine, or quoted a post of mine (something like that). I found that very convenient so I wouldn't miss a reply.

I feel I can't do that now because my usual posting habit is often in many threads, but one or two posts in a thread. That gives me too much to sift through, so I am limiting my posts.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post
    I've run into that page before. Yes, it lets me know where there are new posts, but not if they are in response to mine.

On the old CARM vb boards, there was a setting that sent me an alert when someone responded to a post of mine, or quoted a post of mine (something like that). I found that very convenient so I wouldn't miss a reply.

I feel I can't do that now because my usual posting habit is often in many threads, but one or two posts in a thread. That gives me too much to sift through, so I am limiting my posts.
    Check your spam folder to see if the notifications are ending up there.