Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 230

Thread: Joe Biden Losing His Grip on Sanity

  1. #31
    tWebber Tassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sydney/Phuket
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,161
    Amen (Given)
    2608
    Amen (Received)
    1898
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    Now demi wants Biden to go up against Trump. If they hurl insults at each other, the debates will actually be worthwhile.
    He'd be good. People recognize Biden's decency as opposed to the self-centered adulterous liar Trump.

    But Bloomberg would be better as his tweet to Trump indicates:

    "DonaldTrump – we know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown,” Bloomberg said in a posting. “They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence.” “I have the record & the resources to defeat you. And I will.”

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nsults-twitter
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

  2. #32
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60,626
    Amen (Given)
    13102
    Amen (Received)
    27695
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    He'd be good. People recognize Biden's decency as opposed to the self-centered adulterous liar Trump.
    Unfortunately, the Democrats' hypocrisy in pursuing Trump for something that points back to Biden and his son is gonna keep coming back to bite him.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  3. #33
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,860
    Amen (Given)
    6277
    Amen (Received)
    7743
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassmoron View Post
    People recognize Biden's decency...
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  4. #34
    tWebber Tassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sydney/Phuket
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,161
    Amen (Given)
    2608
    Amen (Received)
    1898
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Unfortunately, the Democrats' hypocrisy in pursuing Trump for something that points back to Biden and his son is gonna keep coming back to bite him.
    The Democrats in the House pursued Trump for improperly attempting to coerce a foreign head of state to interfere in the US presidential election for his own advantage. Not alleged improper behavior on the part of the Biden’s, which has been shown to be bogus. But you are correct in that Trump and co will continue to push this nonsense.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

  5. #35
    tWebber Tassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sydney/Phuket
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,161
    Amen (Given)
    2608
    Amen (Received)
    1898
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    [CENTER]
    Do you think Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal have pictures of their cavorting with Donald?
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

  6. #36
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,860
    Amen (Given)
    6277
    Amen (Received)
    7743
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassmoron View Post
    Do you think Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal have pictures of their cavorting with Donald?
    Because Trump having consensual sexual relations is somehow worse than Biden openly groping women who are clearly uncomfortable with his advances, am I right? Which begs the question, if that's what Creepy Joe is willing to do in full view of the cameras then how does he treat those poor women in private? Does he go full Harvey Weinstein on them?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  7. Amen Ronson, seanD amen'd this post.
  8. #37
    tWebber Tassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sydney/Phuket
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,161
    Amen (Given)
    2608
    Amen (Received)
    1898
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Because Trump having consensual sexual relations
    I guess you can regard paid sex with prostitutes as being “consensual in that Trump "consents" to pay and Stormy and Karen "consent" to provide sex in return for the money.

    But, to quote Trump, grabbing women by the ‘genitals’ because “when you’re a star you can do anything” is unambiguously sexual assault – am I right?

    is somehow worse than Biden openly groping women who are clearly uncomfortable with his advances, am I right?
    You are wrong because the photos are photoshopped by unscrupulous partisan hacks in an attempt to sully the name of Joe Biden.

    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...tered/#sources
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

  9. #38
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,018
    Amen (Given)
    297
    Amen (Received)
    1164
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    I guess you can regard paid sex with prostitutes as being “consensual in that Trump "consents" to pay and Stormy and Karen "consent" to provide sex in return for the money.

    But, to quote Trump, grabbing women by the ‘genitals’ because “when you’re a star you can do anything” is unambiguously sexual assault – am I right?



    You are wrong because the photos are photoshopped by unscrupulous partisan hacks in an attempt to sully the name of Joe Biden.

    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...tered/#sources
    And all the videos were deep fakes
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

  10. #39
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    52,856
    Amen (Given)
    5377
    Amen (Received)
    23331
    For months we have been saying what nutjob Biden is and he doesn't stand a chance while the MSM has been pushing him as the front runner. I guess Biden's turnout at the various primaries (read: bad, very bad) shows how out of touch the MSM really is with the American People.

  11. #40
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    58,151
    Amen (Given)
    1208
    Amen (Received)
    21260
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    For months we have been saying what nutjob Biden is and he doesn't stand a chance while the MSM has been pushing him as the front runner. I guess Biden's turnout at the various primaries (read: bad, very bad) shows how out of touch the MSM really is with the American People.
    I've been following Biden for several decades and if you had witnessed his previous attempts to run for president you'd see nothing much different now than the previous attempts. They also quickly imploded due to ineptness, incompetence and, well, a 'zany' candidate.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •