Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 230

Thread: Joe Biden Losing His Grip on Sanity

  1. #41
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    52,856
    Amen (Given)
    5377
    Amen (Received)
    23330
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    I've been following Biden for several decades and if you had witnessed his previous attempts to run for president you'd see nothing much different now than the previous attempts. They also quickly imploded due to ineptness, incompetence and, well, a 'zany' candidate.
    The MSM lives in a liberal bubble. They are way out of touch with the public.

  2. #42
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,018
    Amen (Given)
    297
    Amen (Received)
    1164
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    The MSM lives in a liberal bubble. They are way out of touch with the public.
    To ignore all the video, photo, and witness evidence that the guy's an obvious creep and call him "decent" is indicative of a whole other reality. Honestly, I don't see progressives as a whole defending the guy, so it makes me really wonder the agenda of trolls like Tassman and JimL and why they're doing it here.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

  3. #43
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,860
    Amen (Given)
    6277
    Amen (Received)
    7743
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    For months we have been saying what nutjob Biden is and he doesn't stand a chance while the MSM has been pushing him as the front runner. I guess Biden's turnout at the various primaries (read: bad, very bad) shows how out of touch the MSM really is with the American People.
    The media was pushing Biden as a frontrunner because that's what the impeachment narrative demanded. It would have been harder to sell if they couldn't claim that he was a legitimate rival to Trump. "Trump demands an investigation of his strongest competitor" makes for a better headline than "Trump demands an investigation of Biden who has no chance of becoming president anyway".
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  4. Amen Sparko amen'd this post.
  5. #44
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,860
    Amen (Given)
    6277
    Amen (Received)
    7743
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassmoron View Post
    I guess you can regard paid sex with prostitutes as being “consensual in that Trump "consents" to pay and Stormy and Karen "consent" to provide sex in return for the money.

    But, to quote Trump, grabbing women by the ‘genitals’ because “when you’re a star you can do anything” is unambiguously sexual assault – am I right?
    Trump never said that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tassmoron View Post
    You are wrong because the photos are photoshopped by unscrupulous partisan hacks in an attempt to sully the name of Joe Biden.

    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...tered/#sources
    There are some faked pictures out there, but the overwhelming majority of them, including the ones I posted on this thread, are real. There are many videos, too, which I can assure you were not faked.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  6. #45
    tWebber Tassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sydney/Phuket
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,161
    Amen (Given)
    2608
    Amen (Received)
    1898
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Trump never said that.
    I refer you the infamous Access Hollywood audio recording.

    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...hollywood-tape

    There are some faked pictures out there, but the overwhelming majority of them, including the ones I posted on this thread, are real. There are many videos, too, which I can assure you were not faked.
    Yeah right.

    You are playing a dangerous game for your cause by accusing Trump's political rival of sexual aggression - something Trump himself is notorious for.

    "About a dozen women complained about past aggressive and unwanted sexual advances by the man [Trump] during his presidential campaign. The hush money Trump paid to keep his trysts with a Playboy Playmate and an adult film actress secret from voters were revealed after his inauguration".

    https://time.com/5714064/trump-abuse-of-power-women/
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

  7. #46
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    58,151
    Amen (Given)
    1208
    Amen (Received)
    21260
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Trump never said that.


    There are some faked pictures out there, but the overwhelming majority of them, including the ones I posted on this thread, are real. There are many videos, too, which I can assure you were not faked.
    If you'll notice Tass' source speaks of "an image" as in just one. He is then using it to dismiss decades worth of photos and articles written about Joe's creepy habits.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

  8. #47
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    58,151
    Amen (Given)
    1208
    Amen (Received)
    21260
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    I refer you the infamous Access Hollywood audio recording.

    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...hollywood-tape
    The fact that nowhere in that article is the quote you provided is telling.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

  9. Amen MaxVel amen'd this post.
  10. #48
    tWebber MaxVel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    It's hot!
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,601
    Amen (Given)
    1168
    Amen (Received)
    1819
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    The fact that nowhere in that article is the quote you provided is telling.
    Par for the course with Tassman. No distortion is too extreme if it's needed to keep his bubble from popping.
    ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

  11. #49
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    52,856
    Amen (Given)
    5377
    Amen (Received)
    23330
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    To ignore all the video, photo, and witness evidence that the guy's an obvious creep and call him "decent" is indicative of a whole other reality. Honestly, I don't see progressives as a whole defending the guy, so it makes me really wonder the agenda of trolls like Tassman and JimL and why they're doing it here.
    Well Tassy lives in Australia so he only knows what he hears from liberals here on Tweb or sees on the news. But JimL has no excuse. He is just a liberal parrot.

  12. #50
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,860
    Amen (Given)
    6277
    Amen (Received)
    7743
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassmoron View Post
    I refer you the infamous Access Hollywood audio recording.

    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...hollywood-tape
    I wonder why you cited a source that does not contain the actual quote? A mere oversight on your part, or did you do it deliberately?

    What you falsely claim Trump said: "When you’re a star you can do anything."

    What Trump actually said: "When you're a star, they let you do it."

    Quote Originally Posted by Tassmoron View Post
    You are playing a dangerous game for your cause by accusing Trump's political rival of sexual aggression - something Trump himself is notorious for.

    "About a dozen women complained about past aggressive and unwanted sexual advances by the man [Trump] during his presidential campaign. The hush money Trump paid to keep his trysts with a Playboy Playmate and an adult film actress secret from voters were revealed after his inauguration".

    https://time.com/5714064/trump-abuse-of-power-women/
    Do I take it, then, that you're quietly backing away from your claim that photos of Biden groping visibly uncomfortable women and young girls are all fakes? That's probably a good move, since pictures like these are 100% genuine (and many more are easy to find):


    As for the claims against Trump, they were all dug into by an eager media, but much to their consternation, every single accusation fell apart under scrutiny (and worse than that, we also learned that women were being courted with generous financial prizes if they came forward to accuse candidate Trump!). And wouldn't you know it, as soon as Trump won the election, all of his accusers suddenly disappeared. What a coincidence.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •