Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden Losing His Grip on Sanity

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    I've been following Biden for several decades and if you had witnessed his previous attempts to run for president you'd see nothing much different now than the previous attempts. They also quickly imploded due to ineptness, incompetence and, well, a 'zany' candidate.
    The MSM lives in a liberal bubble. They are way out of touch with the public.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    The MSM lives in a liberal bubble. They are way out of touch with the public.
    To ignore all the video, photo, and witness evidence that the guy's an obvious creep and call him "decent" is indicative of a whole other reality. Honestly, I don't see progressives as a whole defending the guy, so it makes me really wonder the agenda of trolls like Tassman and JimL and why they're doing it here.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    For months we have been saying what nutjob Biden is and he doesn't stand a chance while the MSM has been pushing him as the front runner. I guess Biden's turnout at the various primaries (read: bad, very bad) shows how out of touch the MSM really is with the American People.
    The media was pushing Biden as a frontrunner because that's what the impeachment narrative demanded. It would have been harder to sell if they couldn't claim that he was a legitimate rival to Trump. "Trump demands an investigation of his strongest competitor" makes for a better headline than "Trump demands an investigation of Biden who has no chance of becoming president anyway".
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

4. Amen Sparko amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassmoron View Post
    I guess you can regard paid sex with prostitutes as being “consensual in that Trump "consents" to pay and Stormy and Karen "consent" to provide sex in return for the money.

But, to quote Trump, grabbing women by the ‘genitals’ because “when you’re a star you can do anything” is unambiguously sexual assault – am I right?
    Trump never said that.

You are wrong because the photos are photoshopped by unscrupulous partisan hacks in an attempt to sully the name of Joe Biden.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...tered/#sources
    There are some faked pictures out there, but the overwhelming majority of them, including the ones I posted on this thread, are real. There are many videos, too, which I can assure you were not faked.

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Trump never said that.
    I refer you the infamous Access Hollywood audio recording.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...hollywood-tape

There are some faked pictures out there, but the overwhelming majority of them, including the ones I posted on this thread, are real. There are many videos, too, which I can assure you were not faked.
    Yeah right.

You are playing a dangerous game for your cause by accusing Trump's political rival of sexual aggression - something Trump himself is notorious for.

"About a dozen women complained about past aggressive and unwanted sexual advances by the man [Trump] during his presidential campaign. The hush money Trump paid to keep his trysts with a Playboy Playmate and an adult film actress secret from voters were revealed after his inauguration".

https://time.com/5714064/trump-abuse-of-power-women/
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Trump never said that.

If you'll notice Tass' source speaks of "an image" as in just one. He is then using it to dismiss decades worth of photos and articles written about Joe's creepy habits.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post

The fact that nowhere in that article is the quote you provided is telling.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

9. Amen MaxVel amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    The fact that nowhere in that article is the quote you provided is telling.
    Par for the course with Tassman. No distortion is too extreme if it's needed to keep his bubble from popping.
    ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    To ignore all the video, photo, and witness evidence that the guy's an obvious creep and call him "decent" is indicative of a whole other reality. Honestly, I don't see progressives as a whole defending the guy, so it makes me really wonder the agenda of trolls like Tassman and JimL and why they're doing it here.
    Well Tassy lives in Australia so he only knows what he hears from liberals here on Tweb or sees on the news. But JimL has no excuse. He is just a liberal parrot.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

I wonder why you cited a source that does not contain the actual quote? A mere oversight on your part, or did you do it deliberately?

What you falsely claim Trump said: "When you’re a star you can do anything."

What Trump actually said: "When you're a star, they let you do it."

You are playing a dangerous game for your cause by accusing Trump's political rival of sexual aggression - something Trump himself is notorious for.

"About a dozen women complained about past aggressive and unwanted sexual advances by the man [Trump] during his presidential campaign. The hush money Trump paid to keep his trysts with a Playboy Playmate and an adult film actress secret from voters were revealed after his inauguration".

https://time.com/5714064/trump-abuse-of-power-women/
    Do I take it, then, that you're quietly backing away from your claim that photos of Biden groping visibly uncomfortable women and young girls are all fakes? That's probably a good move, since pictures like these are 100% genuine (and many more are easy to find):

As for the claims against Trump, they were all dug into by an eager media, but much to their consternation, every single accusation fell apart under scrutiny (and worse than that, we also learned that women were being courted with generous financial prizes if they came forward to accuse candidate Trump!). And wouldn't you know it, as soon as Trump won the election, all of his accusers suddenly disappeared. What a coincidence.