Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden Losing His Grip on Sanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Trump never said that.

There are some faked pictures out there, but the overwhelming majority of them, including the ones I posted on this thread, are real. There are many videos, too, which I can assure you were not faked.
    If you'll notice Tass' source speaks of "an image" as in just one. He is then using it to dismiss decades worth of photos and articles written about Joe's creepy habits.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
      I refer you the infamous Access Hollywood audio recording.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...hollywood-tape
      The fact that nowhere in that article is the quote you provided is telling.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Par for the course with Tassman. No distortion is too extreme if it's needed to keep his bubble from popping.
        ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
          To ignore all the video, photo, and witness evidence that the guy's an obvious creep and call him "decent" is indicative of a whole other reality. Honestly, I don't see progressives as a whole defending the guy, so it makes me really wonder the agenda of trolls like Tassman and JimL and why they're doing it here.
          Well Tassy lives in Australia so he only knows what he hears from liberals here on Tweb or sees on the news. But JimL has no excuse. He is just a liberal parrot.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
            I refer you the infamous Access Hollywood audio recording.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...hollywood-tape
            I wonder why you cited a source that does not contain the actual quote? A mere oversight on your part, or did you do it deliberately?

What you falsely claim Trump said: "When you’re a star you can do anything."

What Trump actually said: "When you're a star, they let you do it."

You are playing a dangerous game for your cause by accusing Trump's political rival of sexual aggression - something Trump himself is notorious for.

"About a dozen women complained about past aggressive and unwanted sexual advances by the man [Trump] during his presidential campaign. The hush money Trump paid to keep his trysts with a Playboy Playmate and an adult film actress secret from voters were revealed after his inauguration".

https://time.com/5714064/trump-abuse-of-power-women/
            Do I take it, then, that you're quietly backing away from your claim that photos of Biden groping visibly uncomfortable women and young girls are all fakes? That's probably a good move, since pictures like these are 100% genuine (and many more are easy to find):

As for the claims against Trump, they were all dug into by an eager media, but much to their consternation, every single accusation fell apart under scrutiny (and worse than that, we also learned that women were being courted with generous financial prizes if they came forward to accuse candidate Trump!). And wouldn't you know it, as soon as Trump won the election, all of his accusers suddenly disappeared. What a coincidence.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I wonder why you cited a source that does not contain the actual quote? A mere oversight on your part, or did you do it deliberately?

What you falsely claim Trump said: "When you’re a star you can do anything."

What Trump actually said: "When you're a star, they let you do it."
              The high success of the Shades of Gray series should indicate there’s a lot of truth in that statement.
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
                Par for the course with Tassman. No distortion is too extreme if it's needed to keep his bubble from popping.
                I've busted him multiple times in the past for concocting quotes. Normally they're paraphrasing what was said which isn't too bad but occasionally they're simply fabricated out of whole cloth. Either way if you are going to put a sentence or phrase in quotation marks and claim it's what someone said then it behooves you to make an effort at providing an actual legitimate quote.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Yeah, yeah, the usual Trump Web attack the messenger mentality.

Besides, surely it’s a bit early to start a National Enquirer, Hillary-style smear campaign again Biden – he may not even be the Trump rival you need to hate with your usual Evangelical love. Furthermore, it is a tad dangerous for you to compare Trump's sexual record and adulterous immorality with that of virtually anybody else - with the possible exception of his former friend Jeffrey Epstein.

“A Running List of The Women Who’ve Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Misconduct”.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/a-run...b0162c043a7212 (Be warned - explicit language)

Not to mention Trump's payouts to the likes of Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal.

OTOH

“Eight women have accused Biden of touching them inappropriately or invading their personal space in ways that made them feel uncomfortable. None of them said Biden's behavior amounted to sexual harassment or assault”.

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-...ampaign-2019-6
                  “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Yeah, yeah, the usual Trump Web attack the messenger mentality.

Besides, surely it’s a bit early to start a National Enquirer, Hillary-style smear campaign again Biden – he may not even be the Trump rival you need to hate with your usual Evangelical love. Furthermore, it is a tad dangerous for you to compare Trump's sexual record and adulterous immorality with that of virtually anybody else - with the possible exception of his former friend Jeffrey Epstein.

“A Running List of The Women Who’ve Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Misconduct”.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/a-run...b0162c043a7212 (Be warned - explicit language)

Not to mention Trump's payouts to the likes of Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal.

OTOH

“Eight women have accused Biden of touching them inappropriately or invading their personal space in ways that made them feel uncomfortable. None of them said Biden's behavior amounted to sexual harassment or assault”.

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-...ampaign-2019-6
                    A long list of vague and unsubstantiated accusations against Trump, many of which have already been debunked.

Meanwhile, there are dozens of photos and video clips of Creepy Joe literally caught in the act.

Comment

A long list of vague and unsubstantiated accusations against Trump, many of which have already been debunked.

Meanwhile, there are dozens of photos and video clips of Creepy Joe literally caught in the act.
                      That's Tassman for you. Dollars to donuts he'll keep posting the list as if you haven't countered it.
                      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

The difference of course is that no one in here, from what I recall, defended Trump's "grab her by the..." comment (actual audio evidence) and tried to dismiss it and argue he was instead decent. Everyone in here acknowledged it was indecent.

Comment

Debunked only in the minds of Dirty Don’s Evangelical supporters. And the hiring of prostitutes and attempted cover-ups haven’t been debunked. Nor his attitude towards women in general as revealed in the Hollywood Access tape.

“Caught in the act” doing what exactly? Certainly nothing approaching what Trump gets away with because he’s a star. Unlike Trump’s accusers, none of the women said Biden's behavior amounted to sexual harassment or assault”. But wouldn’t it be more productive for you lot to start your standard smear campaigns against Sanders or Bloomberg – Biden seems less likely nowadays to be the Dem candidate. Poor Donald, impeached over improperly seeking interference against Biden all for nothing.
                          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                            Debunked only in the minds of Dirty Don’s Evangelical supporters. And the hiring of prostitutes and attempted cover-ups haven’t been debunked. Nor his attitude towards women in general as revealed in the Hollywood Access tape.

“Caught in the act” doing what exactly? Certainly nothing approaching what Trump gets away with because he’s a star. Unlike Trump’s accusers, none of the women said Biden's behavior amounted to sexual harassment or assault”. But wouldn’t it be more productive for you lot to start your standard smear campaigns against Sanders or Bloomberg – Biden seems less likely nowadays to be the Dem candidate. Poor Donald, impeached over improperly seeking interference against Biden all for nothing.
                            What color is the sky in your world Tass?

Comment

“Caught in the act” doing what exactly?
                              Inappropriately touching visibly uncomfortable women and young girls in full view of the public.

Comment

Inappropriately touching visibly uncomfortable women and young girls in full view of the public.
                                00000000000000ab000-00aaag.jpg

Comment