Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden Losing His Grip on Sanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats are now pushing hard to cancel the upcoming Bernie vs. Joe debate before Bernie has even announced he's dropping out of the race. And this after the Biden campaign was already given the concession to allow the candidates to sit down.

If they're afraid to have Joe face Bernie during the primary, what are they going to do when it's time to face Trump during the general? Surely they're not thinking they can simply skip the presidential debates.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• And another one from Joe, this from last night's victory speech:

"These are all people been working like the devil to try to get us elected as the, uh…so I want to thank you."

Did he really forget that office he was running for?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...again-n2564521

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Liberals have been criticizing Trump's mental fitness his entire presidency. But now that Trump is doing the same to Biden, liberals are suddenly crying foul. Let's get them both on stage for an open debate, and then we'll see which one is mentally fit.

The same folks who were repeatedly talking about the 25th Amendment when it comes to Trump have gone strangely silent when faced with someone who really is clearly showing signs of dementia/senility.

I have to wonder if this is the reason that Biden's "good friend" Obama (or is it "Obiden"?) still won't endorse him even though he's made it clear that he's against Sanders getting the nomination. Was he seeing the deterioration during the last couple years of his Administration and doesn't want to endorse someone who's just not mentally fit for office?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          I just find it funny that the public has been calling out Biden for his mental deficiency for years and Trump is just now starting to say something about it, and all of a sudden it is Trump mounting a "coordinated campaign to paint Biden as senile"

It's Trump's fault for something he is late to the game for! His campaign must have retroactively caused everyone in the country to claim Biden was senile for years.
          Obviously the Mandela effect.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
            Are they going to do more debates?
            Have they really done any?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

The same folks who were repeatedly talking about the 25th Amendment when it comes to Trump have gone strangely silent when faced with someone who really is clearly showing signs of dementia/senility.

I have to wonder if this is the reason that Biden's "good friend" Obama (or is it "Obiden"?) still won't endorse him even though he's made it clear that he's against Sanders getting the nomination. Was he seeing the deterioration during the last couple years of his Administration and doesn't want to endorse someone who's just not mentally fit for office?
              Obama's infamous "You don't have to do this, Joe, you really don't" quote. Perhaps he saw what was coming.

Meanwhile, the DNC, Biden's staff, and even his own wife(!) continue to push him through the campaign instead of allowing him to quietly retire with some dignity.

Comment

As if Trump invented the whole thing. People have been noticing that Biden is senile for years. And a pedophile.

I mentioned his dementia long before Trump ever did. Wow, does that mean Trump got his talking points from me!? Awesome!

Calling out Biden's senility is just observing what Biden is doing and saying. He is the only one responsible for it.
                I see you are only able to see what you want to, or what you are told to, see, Sparko.
                Last edited by JimL; 03-11-2020, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Democrats are now pushing hard to cancel the upcoming Bernie vs. Joe debate before Bernie has even announced he's dropping out of the race. And this after the Biden campaign was already given the concession to allow the candidates to sit down.

If they're afraid to have Joe face Bernie during the primary, what are they going to do when it's time to face Trump during the general? Surely they're not thinking they can simply skip the presidential debates.
                  Oh, shut up a you face! No one is cancelling the debate, and Sanders isn't dropping out. Trump isn't even having a debate with his republican rivals, not to mention a primary in some red states.

Comment

I just find it funny that the public has been calling out Biden for his mental deficiency for years and Trump is just now starting to say something about it, and all of a sudden it is Trump mounting a "coordinated campaign to paint Biden as senile"

It's Trump's fault for something he is late to the game for! His campaign must have retroactively caused everyone in the country to claim Biden was senile for years.
                    As previously said, it's ironic that Trump and his acolytes are projecting Trump's own faults onto Biden. “Trump’s line of attack raised the unedifying spectacle of an election focused on two men in their 70s attacking each other’s perceived cognitive decline”. Especially given that: “In December, 350 psychiatrists and other mental-health professionals sent a letter to Congress warning that Trump’s mental health was deteriorating”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-health-attack
                    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                      Oh, shut up a you face!
                      Channeling Biden?

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                      No one is cancelling the debate, and Sanders isn't dropping out. Trump isn't even having a debate with his republican rivals, not to mention a primary in some red states.
                      They sure put pressure on him to drop out after Tuesday even though less than half the delegates have been picked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                        As previously said, it's ironic that Trump and his acolytes are projecting Trump's own faults onto Biden. “Trump’s line of attack raised the unedifying spectacle of an election focused on two men in their 70s attacking each other’s perceived cognitive decline”. Especially given that: “In December, 350 psychiatrists and other mental-health professionals sent a letter to Congress warning that Trump’s mental health was deteriorating”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-health-attack
                        You were excoriated the last time you offered up that list of people who have never met Trump much less examined him, but some folks just aren't bright enough to learn from that.

Comment

You were excoriated the last time
                          “Excoriated”. So funny. You’re a wit rogue.

you offered up that list of people who have never met Trump much less examined him, but some folks just aren't bright enough to learn from that.
                          You mean as opposed to what Sparko said, namely: “the public has been calling out Biden for his mental deficiency for years and Trump is just now starting to say something about it…” Yeah right. The “public” and “Trump” are in a much better position to asses mental health than the eminent health care professionals I previously linked.

https://www.businessinsider.com/psyc...rating-2019-12

Mental health care professionals are perfectly capable of providing an informed opinion as to the mental state of a public figure like Trump based on his behavior and inarticulate utterances alone. It’s not as though they are attempting to provide therapy.
                          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Channeling Biden?
                            That's it! I'm taking you outside.
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                              Oh, shut up a you face!
                              You forgot to add "you lying dog-faced pony soldier!"

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                              No one is cancelling the debate, and Sanders isn't dropping out.
                              At the time I posted my comment, there was tremendous pressure being put on Sanders to concede before the next debate and hand the nomination to Joe, but Sanders has refused.

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                              Trump isn't even having a debate with his republican rivals, not to mention a primary in some red states.
                              What Republican rivals? He's running uncontested.

Comment

You forgot to add "you lying dog-faced pony soldier!"

At the time I posted my comment, there was tremendous pressure being put on Sanders to concede before the next debate and hand the nomination to Joe, but Sanders has refused.

What Republican rivals? He's running uncontested.
                                Bill Weld has won a single delegate to Trump’s 1,104. Maybe Jimmy considered that ‘opposition’.
                                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment