Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden Losing His Grip on Sanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
    Actually, yes. I did a filtered search of "Biden" and "pony soldier" and found he used the phrase several times last year. And, interestingly, it was always mentioned by the media as being awkward.
    Well then, much ado about nothing, I would say.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

It seems like she was genuinely offended, so not a smart move on Joe's part anyway, though it's no secret he doesn't think before he speaks.
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
        Trump has a lot of personality defects, but -IMO - incoherency isn't one of them.

Hey, I hope Biden wins the Democratic nomination (since Gabbard has no chance whatsoever). He is the lesser of evils, assuming he can keep his marbles together.
        Incoherency isn't one of them?! Trump's mind darts around like a kitten following a laser light.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
          It seems like she was genuinely offended, so not a smart move on Joe's part anyway, though it's no secret he doesn't think before he speaks.
          Seems everyone is caught up with the goofy out-of-date reference, when they're missing the most critical attack he leveled at her. He called her a liar with absolutely no evidence to support that, and the woman wasn't even attacking him, in fact, it looked like she was a supporter. Being nasty to his own supporter (which isn't the first time he's done this) when it isn't called for is one among many of the sure signs of his obvious dementia.

Comment

Creepy Joe should have done the Clark Griswold rant from "Christmas Vacation."
            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Not like Trump's carefully considered remarks you mean?
              “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                Not like Trump's carefully considered remarks you mean?
                You actually think I'm a Trump supporter?
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Comment

Do you hate Trump with an all-consuming vengeance? If not, you're a Trump supporter.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Anyone who is familiar with Joe's previous attempts at running for the presidency aren't surprised by his performance now. Not in the slightest.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Biden super PAC warns of 'doomsday scenario'

Uh oh!!!!
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          Wait, so "Doomsday" in this context means Trump wins?

Comment

My comment wasn't directed at you personally, you're much too sensible to be a Trump supporter.
                            “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Now demi wants Biden to go up against Trump. If they hurl insults at each other, the debates will actually be worthwhile.
                              Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                                Now demi wants Biden to go up against Trump. If they hurl insults at each other, the debates will actually be worthwhile.
                                Change of plans. Bloomberg must win the nomination to show what a farce democracy* is.

*'akshually, demi, it's a democratic republic'
                                Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment