Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden Losing His Grip on Sanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
    Why don't they sue Biden.
    His actions are only wrong if someone tries to sue him?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      Biden Claims He Was Arrested Back in the '70s Trying To Visit Nelson Mandela - But No One Remembers It
      I was distracted at the time. That must have been around the time Hillary was under sniper fire in Bosnia. Oh, that's right. She admitted she made a "mistake" and just thought people were shooting at her while she strolled around the airport smiling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfaxA9Q-9AQ

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        His actions are only wrong if someone tries to sue him?
        That's not what I said.
        “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

That's not what I said.
          Then the fact that nobody has taken Creepy Joe to court is irrelevant.

Comment

Then the fact that nobody has taken Creepy Joe to court is irrelevant.
            There is no reason for Biden to go to court merely because of a smear campaign by Dirty Don's supporters.
            “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

There is no reason for Biden to go to court merely because of a smear campaign by Dirty Don's supporters there are dozens of pictures and videos of him literally caught in the act groping women and young girls.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Where is Chucky and his squeals of Whataboutism when you need him?
                Gee, Slick, way to address the post! Is that the acceptable version of trolling, Tweb style?

Comment

But not grabbing women's genitals, nor planting unwanted kisses on women, nor paying hush money to prostitutes, nor being accused by women of sexual aggression, nor committing adultery...as per Trump.

Comment

But not grabbing women's genitals, nor planting unwanted kisses on women, nor paying hush money to prostitutes, nor being accused by women of sexual aggression, nor committing adultery...as per Trump.
                    Adultery is not illegal, nor is it illegal to pay someone to not kiss and tell. Immoral, yes, but not illegal.

As for the rest of it, no credible accusations have been brought against Trump. Early on his accusers gave very specific details to try to sell their stories to the public, only those details made it possible to disprove the accusations -- a woman claiming that Trump raised the armrest on a first-class airline seat to grope her when first-class seats do not have moveable armrests; a reporter claiming that Trump's butler had to intervene to stop Trump from trying to kiss her during an interview only for the butler to say it never happened; a woman claiming that Trump inappropriately touched her at a concert when there is no record of the concert ever happening at the time and place she named; a campaign worker claiming that Trump forcibly kissed her in front of witness only for the named witnesses to deny it; and so on. If you look at the later accusations, it seems his accusers learned their lesson and stopped giving specific details to make their accusations harder to disprove, which ironically makes them impossible to prove, and as you well know, one is innocent until proven guilty.

Meanwhile, we have all the undeniable photographic evidence we need to prove that Creepy Joe is a pervert who likes to fondle women and little girls in public.

Comment

Joe Biden at a campaign rally in South Carolina:

My name's Joe Biden. I'm a Democratic candidate for the United State's Senate. Look me over. If you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden. Give me a look though, OK?

He also claims that as Vice President, he worked with Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping on the 2016 Paris Climate Accord. Except Deng Xiaoping died in 1997.

Last but not least, he made a reference to North Carolina conviction rates, which was completely irrelevant to his South Carolina audience.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...es-sc-n2561847

Comment

Joe Biden at a campaign rally in South Carolina:

My name's Joe Biden. I'm a Democratic candidate for the United State's Senate. Look me over. If you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden. Give me a look though, OK?

He also claims that as Vice President, he worked with Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping on the 2016 Paris Climate Accord. Except Deng Xiaoping died in 1997.

Last but not least, he made a reference to North Carolina conviction rates, which was completely irrelevant to his South Carolina audience.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...es-sc-n2561847

Is Trump "the other Biden?" Or is there a clone running around? I hope the clone isn't as insane as this one is.

Comment

Also the fact that he announced that he's running for the US Senate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            Is Trump "the other Biden?" Or is there a clone running around? I hope the clone isn't as insane as this one is.

Stop picking on the senile!
                            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

On the plus side for Joe, if he's ever called to testify, and he answers every question with "I don't remember," we'll believe him!

Comment

Also the fact that he announced that he's running for the US Senate.
                                LOL. I totally missed that!

OK even if it is just "gaffes" like he says, do we really want a President that might accidentally shoot off all the nukes by gaffe?

Comment