Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

King Trump stretches his new legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    And then there's this paranoid belief that everybody in Washington is scared to death of President Trump.
    I heard he's been talking walks in Fort Marcy Park!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
      We'll see.

But again, if only you were actually that naive. "Under no obligation" - yikes.

So - who was just removed for consideration for a Treasury nomination but ... the fellow that oversaw the Stone prosecution!

This "I'm so naive and think everybody is just mean to Trump' ploy is really getting old.
      Translation: "Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!"

Except unlike the fable, the wolf will never actually appear, but liberals will keep yelling their fool heads off anyway.

As for the woman (Jessie Lou; not a "fellow") who was removed from consideration for the treasury position, she is everything that the left falsely accuses Trump of being...

In a tremendous exposé on Fox Business with Lou Dobbs, the intrepid bringer of sunlight outlined how the Senate Intelligence Committee Security Director James Wolfe leaked the FISA application used against Carter Page and how DC U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu dropped all charges related to the leak and instead only charged Wolfe with one count of lying to FBI investigators. Wolfe only received a 60 day sentence.

It would appear Mr. Dobbs expose’ helped bring sunlight ultimately resulting in the withdrawal of Ms. Liu’s nomination. Dobbs is terrific. Thank You!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...case-cover-up/

Oh, but the rabbit hole goes much deeper than that. The following article can not be easily summarized but is required reading if you want to know what's really going on. Assuming you do want to know what's really going on...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ig-as-spygate/
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!" is a hit 1966 novelty song by Napoleon XIV (aka Jerry Samuels). It has been called the #1 greatest novelty song. Ox is apparently doing a remake...
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Translation: "Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!"

Except unlike the fable, the wolf will never actually appear, but liberals will keep yelling their fool heads off anyway.

As for the woman (Jessie Lou; not a "fellow") who was removed from consideration for the treasury position, she is everything that the left falsely accuses Trump of being...

In a tremendous exposé on Fox Business with Lou Dobbs, the intrepid bringer of sunlight outlined how the Senate Intelligence Committee Security Director James Wolfe leaked the FISA application used against Carter Page and how DC U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu dropped all charges related to the leak and instead only charged Wolfe with one count of lying to FBI investigators. Wolfe only received a 60 day sentence.

It would appear Mr. Dobbs expose’ helped bring sunlight ultimately resulting in the withdrawal of Ms. Liu’s nomination. Dobbs is terrific. Thank You!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...case-cover-up/

Oh, but the rabbit hole goes much deeper than that. The following article can not be easily summarized but is required reading if you want to know what's really going on. Assuming you do want to know what's really going on...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ig-as-spygate/
          Given Trump's past decisions on these matters, it was her 'failure' in Trump's eyes related to Stone that drove his decision, not any controversy as it relates to her personal integrity. trumps tends to gravitate towards 'dirty' players, or have you not noticed?
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!" is a hit 1966 novelty song by Napoleon XIV (aka Jerry Samuels). It has been called the #1 greatest novelty song. Ox is apparently doing a remake...
            Right. I used to like that song when I was a kid.

But the problem here is not the point I'm making, it's the fact so many of you are wiling to accept this latest set of moves by Trump as 'justified' - don't get me wrong - I fully expected it.

I just was curious what tack you guys would take in justifying him.

As a general rule, the less you can handle the cognitive dissonance associated with justifying something Trump has done, the more you invoke TDS and 'The ox is crazy'.

So, now we know
            Last edited by oxmixmudd; 02-12-2020, 03:27 PM.
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Given Trump's past decisions on these matters, it was her 'failure' in Trump's eyes related to Stone that drove his decision, not any controversy as it relates to her personal integrity. trumps tends to gravitate towards 'dirty' players, or have you not noticed?
              You're a mind reader now? Cool! What number am I thinking of?

Comment

You're a mind reader now? Cool! What number am I thinking of?
                Orange!
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Orange!
                  GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!1!!eleventy-one!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                    Good for him, 7-9 years was unjust...
                    According to your legal expertise, or just your membership in the cult of Trump?

Comment

That would have been for the Judge to decide, not POTUS.

At least, that is how the Framers of the constitution and the Founding fathers designed our government and justice system.

POTUS inserting himself into the system with his new found boldness is called 'abuse of power' and is the sort of thing that created the recognition there needed to be the capacity to impeach/remove a rogue president.
                      Being that it's a recommendation, the Judge, i believe, still makes the ultimate determination. It'll be interesting to see what the Judge decides.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                        Being that it's a recommendation, the Judge, i believe, still makes the ultimate determination.
                        KEErect.

It'll be interesting to see what the Judge decides.
                        If she does anything at all that shows leniencey, of course, that will be absolute proof that Trump promised to send his flying monkeys and set her hair on fire.

(It's a "she", right?)

Comment

Comment

Said by one who was implicated in the cover-up of the Russia investigations and who, through the actions of his top aide, was also implicated in the Ukraine scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              KEErect.

If she does anything at all that shows leniencey, of course, that will be absolute proof that Trump promised to send his flying monkeys and set her hair on fire.

(It's a "she", right?)
                              And I'm sure you naively believe that the intervention had nothing to do with Trump. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                And I'm sure you naively believe
                                I thought we were friends, Jim. This "you're naive" crap is... well, crap.

that the intervention had nothing to do with Trump. Right?
                                I wasn't there - I have no idea what happened, but it wouldn't shock me.

ETA, so, once again, your mind reading skilz suck.

Comment