Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: McCabe case closed without an indictment

Department Head
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Atty Gen. Barr, who is doing his very best to fix the prosecutions of Trumps corrupt loyalist to their benifit, and to fix the prosecutions of his perceived enemies to their detriment, couldn't bring a case against McCabe after two years of trying. He closed the case, because he had no case and the Judge wasn't going to stand for their shananigans any longer.
    so are only Repulicans to be punished for lying or being accused of lying, if democrat or leftist is accused or found to be lying they get a pass give me a break you and your leftist handlers are hypocrites

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I thought Trump is supposed to have the Justice department in his pocket? If so, why couldn't he get McCabe convicted?
    They couldn't get a Grand Jury to indict for one thing, and they obviously didn't have a legitimate enough case for another. They tried like hell, they dragged it out for over two years, but Trump doesn't have the Judiciary in his pocket just yet.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    He's not saying that it's okay to lie under oath, he's suggesting that there's no evidence that McCabe did despite the damning Horowitz report. People should be asking why McCabe wasn't given the Flynn treatment, or why Flynn wasn't given the McCabe treatment. Trump is asking, and Barr says it's making it impossible for him to do his job. I wonder what Barr's job is, exactly?
    Barr's job in this Administration is to do Trumps bidding and Trump is making that impossible for Barr to do every time he tweets and gives the scheme away.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    He's not saying that it's okay to lie under oath, he's suggesting that there's no evidence that McCabe did despite the damning Horowitz report. People should be asking why McCabe wasn't given the Flynn treatment, or why Flynn wasn't given the McCabe treatment. Trump is asking, and Barr says it's making it impossible for him to do his job. I wonder what Barr's job is, exactly?
    So reality denial.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Barr's job in this Administration is to do Trumps bidding and Trump is making that impossible for Barr to do every time he tweets and gives the scheme away.
    Tin foil hat, on too tight? What is one of the primary jobs of the executive branch of the US government? The AG is part of the presidents staff so of course itís his job to push for the policies set by the president. Do you think no other president did that?
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    so are only Repulicans to be punished for lying or being accused of lying, if democrat or leftist is accused or found to be lying they get a pass give me a break you and your leftist handlers are hypocrites
    It's always dependent upon the seriousness of the lies, RTT. I'm sure you don't even know what the lies told were in either case.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Tin foil hat, on too tight? What is one of the primary jobs of the executive branch of the US government? The AG is part of the presidents staff so of course itís his job to push for the policies set by the president. Do you think no other president did that?
    The Atty Gen's job is not to fix cases of interest to the President and his loyalists by intervening and overiding the prosecutors sentence recommendations which they determine by the U.S. sentencing guidelines.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The Atty Gen's job is not to fix cases of interest to the President and his loyalists by intervening and overiding the prosecutors sentence recommendations which they determine by the U.S. sentencing guidelines.
    Did you tell that to JFK and Jack Kennedy? Other presidents did that, why is it suddenly a crime when Trump does it? The AG is the one that makes the determination and the DAís do what he says. Itís the chain of command.
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    They couldn't get a Grand Jury to indict for one thing, and they obviously didn't have a legitimate enough case for another.
    Again, where are you getting this from? Cite your source, because I can find nothing to suggest that the DOJ tried to indict but was shot down by a grand jury.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    They couldn't get a Grand Jury to indict for one thing, and they obviously didn't have a legitimate enough case for another. They tried like hell, they dragged it out for over two years, but Trump doesn't have the Judiciary in his pocket just yet.
    You can't have it both ways, Jimmy. You guys talk about how Barr is Trump's puppet and he can control the justice department which makes him a dictator, yet he can't get someone he wants in jail to even stand trial?

11. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.