Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Michael Bloomberg: I've 'earned my place in heaven'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    yep.
    Bloomberg should win the nomination. That will effectively cancel out all the negative aspects of Trump, because Bloomberg has all of them.
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

It seems to be just a political bolster. No weirder than when Trump does it. I don't plan on taking it more serious than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
        It seems to be just a political bolster. No weirder than when Trump does it. I don't plan on taking it more serious than that.
        Bloomberg seems to be the Democrat's answer to Trump... rich, arrogant, a business man, says stuff that makes him sound racist.

PS: The rumor is he is going to ask Hillary to be his Vice President. I fear he will accidentally shoot himself in the back of the head if he gets elected.

Comment

We've pretty much seen it all from the democratic party so far, haven't we? Rigged primaries, vote tampering, and now a billionaire unabashedly bribing his way at the top of the primary race. Wonder what comes next.

Comment

Bloomberg has been blitzing Missouri with his political ads, probably 100 or more times I've seen them. I've only seen a couple from Sanders and Steyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim B. View Post
              And there was Trump saying he's never asked God for forgiveness...
              https://www.cnn.com/2015/07/18/polit...ess/index.html
              This is one big reason why I don't consider Trump a Christian, either.
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                This is one big reason why I don't consider Trump a Christian, either.
                Yeah, the Sinner's Prayer, recognizing you are a sinner and repenting and asking God to forgive your sins through Jesus' sacrifice is kind of the central point of becoming a Christian (Protestant anyways). Trump acted as if he had no idea what it was all about.

Comment

State Farm cancels Michael Bloombergs life insurance policy minutes after he declares Hillary as his VP

Comment

According to Bloomberg, blacks and latinos don't know how to act in the workplace lol. Bloomberg's views about minorities really represents the views of most white progressives about minorities, it's just that he's more open and blunt about it. It's like when you hear white progressives saying that blacks don't know how to get ID cards or how to find the DMV is same exact sentiment Bloomberg is expressing.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                      According to Bloomberg, blacks and latinos don't know how to act in the workplace lol. Bloomberg's views about minorities really represents the views of most white progressives about minorities, it's just that he's more open and blunt about it. It's like when you hear white progressives saying that blacks don't know how to get ID cards or how to find the DMV is same exact sentiment Bloomberg is expressing.
                      Yes, he is openly arrogant, ten times as arrogant as Trump is supposed to be.
                      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment