Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

For guys who don't want to be single any longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For guys who don't want to be single any longer

Come to Asia - the ladies here are awesome!

I've lived in several countries throughout Asia (The Philippines, South Korea, China and Japan) and there are tons of really fine ladies out there. Hey, you're just average looking?...perhaps less than average? Even overweight some? No biggie.

All my life growing up in the USA I thought I was going to go crazy with all this "What about my rights attitude!" among so many of the women. Now there might still be some great women there but why spend all that time and money when there are countless opportunities elsewhere?

Yeah, there are some bad ones in these places as well but they are the exception to the general rule just like finding a decent one back in the USA is an exception to the general rule.

Treat her nice, be kind and don't worry about acting like a tough guy or stupid to try to win her heart. That may impress the women back home but that bad boy image don't fly so well out here.

Breathe the fresh air of what normal should be.
    Last edited by foudroyant; 05-24-2014, 08:05 PM.

Real men don't need to seek out weak willed women.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

A wife respecting the authority of her husband is not weak willed because the Bible teaches that she is to submit to her husband as her head/authority (1 Corinthians 11:3; Ephesians 5:23-24).

A wife who does so is "strong willed" because she obeys what God says rather than the voices of the world that tell her to do otherwise.
      Last edited by foudroyant; 05-24-2014, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by foudroyant View Post
        A wife respecting the authority of her husband is not weak willed because the Bible teaches that she is to submit to her husband as her head/authority (1 Corinthians 11:3; Ephesians 5:23-24).

A wife who does so is "strong willed" because she obeys what God says rather than the voices of the world that tell her to do otherwise.
        A wife respecting the authority of her husband because he is a godly man, and she is a godly woman is not the same as a woman who is culturally weak willed.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Culturally weak willed is your opinion. To them it is their strength.
          I view almost all of the women back in the USA as culturally weak. Yeah they look tough, talk tough and act tough but its weakness.

Comment

Culturally weak willed is your opinion. To them it is their strength.
            But it's their culture -- not necessarily their godliness.

I view almost all of the women back in the USA as culturally weak.
            Of course you do. Because you're weak.

Yeah they look tough, talk tough and act tough but its weakness.
            Sweeping generalization.

Comment

What they learned from their culture is much more in keeping with the 2 passages I cited above than with so many Christian women in the USA.
              I discuss topics about this in the USA and many women throw a hissy but I do so here and many non-Christian women agree with what these passages teach without hesitation - man that is beautiful!
              Last edited by foudroyant; 05-24-2014, 09:54 PM.

Comment

I discuss topics about this in the USA and many women throw a hissy
                Probably because you come across as an arrogant....

Unsubscribing

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Sweeping generalization.
                  This from a person that claims these women are culturally weak willed.

Yeah it's best for you to unsubscribe. Your cultural imperialism reeks something nasty.
                  Last edited by foudroyant; 05-24-2014, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Are you Caucasian, or do you appear to be one?

Comment

I am a Caucasian. Married to a great Filipina.

Comment

You started this same thread here before the site crashed, and you were rightfully ripped by the other posters for being a sexist pig. I'm not sure why you thought posting it here again would garner a different reception this time.
                        Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
                          for being a sexist pig.
                          Prove your assertion. Otherwise, can it.

Also from the OP:

Treat her nice, be kind
                          Last edited by foudroyant; 05-25-2014, 01:20 AM.

Comment

I am a Caucasian.
                            Heh. There's little to be satisfied about when almost all of these women - the ones who throw themselves at Caucasians - want is a financially comfortable, social status-boosting marriage. It's not about the character or any virtues of the guys but their race and thus the associated status and wealth. This is your message: come to Asia to get the females that you can't get at home , presumably to boost one's ego and find emotional satisfaction? That's rather pathetic.

Also, the submission isn't because they wish to follow Scripture but because it's a proven way to get what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Paprika View Post
                              financially comfortable
                              I don't have a lot of money.

Plus the fact that is what most women worldwide want anyway.

Indeed, I lived in Japan and met plenty of nice ladies - not loud-mouthed, bossy or annoyingly demanding. Let me inform you of something......Japan is a wealthy country (South Korea is almost the same). Go there and live and see what the prices are for things.

Clue up.
                              Last edited by foudroyant; 05-25-2014, 01:14 AM.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X