Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

For guys who don't want to be single any longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foudroyant View Post
    I don't have a lot of money.
    Relatively, I'd bet you do. And the point is that the perception of Caucasian men by many of such Asian women is that they are rich.

I'd suggest an experiment: see how many of these "awesome" Asian women you'll attract if you signal that you aren't rich as they expect.

Plus the fact that is what most women worldwide want anyway.
    Indeed. So there's nothing special, is there? Nothing "awesome" about them except that they're prepared to make do with people like you to achieve their own aims, because there you're at the higher end of the totem pole rather than at the lower end.

Indeed, I lived in Japan and met plenty of nice ladies - not loud-mouthed, bossy or annoyingly demanding. Let me inform you of something......Japan is a wealthy country (South Korea is almost the same). Go there and live and see what the prices are for things.

Clue up.
    Perhaps you should get a clue about income inequality.
    Last edited by Paprika; 05-25-2014, 02:20 AM.

Comment

My wife could have easily married another man that had ALOT more money than me.

I see you have jealousy issues. Get some help.

There IS something special and awesome about them. Despite having plenty of money in both Japan ad South Korea they still have a much better demeanor.

So once again clue up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Real men don't need to seek out weak willed women.
        foudroyant's right: they're not weak-willed. The issue is the warped valuation of women as presented in his OP: Asian women are supposedly "awesome" - not because of their own virtue, not because they recognise good qualities in the husband, but because they're willing to accept him as boyfriend/husband.
        Last edited by Paprika; 05-25-2014, 02:45 AM.

Comment

My wife could have easily married another man that had ALOT more money than me.
          By any chance, is he a Caucasian? If so, she's an exception to the general rule.

I see you have jealousy issues. Get some help.
          The truth stings, doesn't it?

There IS something special and awesome about them. Despite having plenty of money in both Japan ad South Korea they still have a much better demeanor.

So once again clue up.

Comment

I lived in both Japan and South Korea and I met plenty of really great ladies with nice incomes.

You make a stupid face because you couldn't refute what I asserted. This proves your point about money is trash. Most all women would want to be comfortable financially but here unlike in the USA you wont get the bad attitude to go with it.

Live in these countries for awhile and educate yourself before making moronic guesses.
            Last edited by foudroyant; 05-25-2014, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Prove your assertion.
              Why? Your post proves itself. When you say "Hey, you're just average looking?...perhaps less than average? Even overweight some? No biggie," the message that comes across is "Do you think women in your country are refusing to marry/hook up with you because you're unattractive? Then come get easy and complacent women in Asia! You won't feel like a sack of crap for being ugly anymore!" It's purely an ego-booster and plays upon stereotypes of Asian women being submissive and thereby controllable, without risk of fighting back or standing up for themselves. And then you said this:

All my life growing up in the USA I thought I was going to go crazy with all this "What about my rights attitude!" among so many of the women.
              Women who make the radical claim that they, as fellow human beings and equals, have rights just like us men do bother you so much that you think you're losing your sanity? That indicates that you view women as inferior to men, which is essentially the definition of sexism.

Also from the OP:

Treat her nice, be kind
              That doesn't excuse the sexism any more than slaveowners who were nice to their slaves were justified in viewing said slaves solely as property to be used for personal manipulation.

But while the last time you posted this you were simply a chauvinistic nuisance, your post this year comes at a time when this looms large. Six young women at a university in California were murdered this weekend by a male student who couldn't "get" a girlfriend and was bewildered because he thought he was essentially entitled to women. While he seemed to be mentally ill, his killing spree was influenced by the same attitude expressed in your post. In response to the tragedy, the hashtag #YesAllWomen started trending on Twitter. I suggest that you visit the site (if it's allowed over in your country), click on the hashtag, and check out the tweets that come rolling in. Read them carefully. Don't try to launch into rebuttal by complaining "But not all men do that!" Just read and digest. Try, if you can, to sympathize with the experience of living in such fear and worry and trauma in the face of injustice. I believe that if you have a heart, it'll break after you read the tweets. Then, hopefully, you'll begin to understand why your posts in this thread are so horrific and appalling.

Here's a sampling of some of the most poignant tweets. And here's another.

And here's the archived version of your thread from last year. Let everyone see the universal condemnation you received, along with how immaturely you behaved and how you made a thorough fool of yourself.
              Last edited by fm93; 05-25-2014, 03:08 AM.
              Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

Originally posted by Paprika View Post
                foudroyant's right: they're not weak-willed. The issue is the warped valuation of women as presented in his OP: Asian women are supposedly "awesome" - not because of their own virtue, not because they recognise good qualities in the husband, but because they're willing to accept him as boyfriend/husband.
                I accepted the Filipina I married as my wife.

Explain your point better.

Comment

I lived in both Japan and South Korea and I met plenty of really great ladies with nice incomes.
                  It's not just about money but also about social status, as I pointed out. Do try that experiment I suggested..

You make a stupid face because you couldn't refute what I asserted. This proves your point about money is trash. Most all women would want to be comfortable financially but here unlike in the USA you wont get the bad attitude to go with it.
                  My point about money is trash, yet all women would want to be financially comfortable?

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
                    as fellow human beings and equals

A wife is not equal. Functionally she is to be submissive to her husband. This is what the Bible declares. Denying this would constitute being "foolish".
                    Last edited by foudroyant; 05-25-2014, 03:03 AM.

Comment

My point about money is trash, yet all women would want to be financially comfortable?
                      and yet in Japan in South Korea they don't have the bad attitude (nowhere near as much) that goes along with financial success.

Comment

and yet in Japan in South Korea they don't have the bad attitude (nowhere near as much) that goes along with financial success.
                        I don't think I ever disputed that. Nice try at a red herring.

Comment

I'd suggest an experiment: see how many of these "awesome" Asian women you'll attract if you signal that you aren't rich as they expect.
                          This is what you asserted. South Koreans and Japanese constitute "Asian women". I attracted plenty of them and they knew I am not a wealthy man - not even close.
                          So it is not a red herring at all.

Nice try at escaping your own words.
                          Last edited by foudroyant; 05-25-2014, 03:10 AM.

Comment

This is what you asserted. South Koreans and Japanese constitute "Asian women".
                            So it is not a red herring at all.
                            Red herring was directed at your bringing up "bad attitude" which I didn't talk about. By the way, have you made the experiment?

Also, one wonders why you didn't marry one of these Japanese or Korean women you mention. Is it because they have their own ample income and are more likely to stop being "submissive" and walk away anytime they like?
                            Last edited by Paprika; 05-25-2014, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Already answered your question in the above post.

I didn't want to live forever in either Japan or Korea. That was why I didn't marry either lady I began to see when I was there.

So keep whistling in the wind.

Comment

A wife is not equal. Functionally she is to be submissive to her husband. This is what the Bible declares. Denying this would constitute being "foolish".
                                Typical. You ignored everything else in my post and focused solely on less than half a sentence. I'm not going to bother responding for now, because if you click on the archived thread that I linked to, you'll see that your objection was already answered in that thread and you never responded to it. In the meantime, please do read those linked tweets. That was kind of the main point that I wanted to get across.
                                Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X